Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
VISKOO, Digital Wireless Backup Camera and 4.3 Inch Monitor Kit for Car RV Trailer Truck License Plate HD Super Night Vision Rear View Camera
- 【Digital Wireless Signal】Our digital wireless camera uses individual digital transmitter and +5dB enhanced antenna, so the signal is very strong and stable, and will not be interfered by other devices. Very suitable for installation in car/SUV/truck/RV /trailer/pickup /towing boats or campers and any other even 50ft long vehicle. The signal can transmit steadily over 330ft in open wide.
- 【Easy to install】Digital wireless camera system is wireless as far as from camera to monitor. No need for complex wire layout. Easy installation in 30 minutes. The 4.3 inch monitor is powered by cigarette lighter. The camera is powered by reversing lights or running lights.
- 【Super Night Vision & Durable Camera】High definition color CMOS image sensor and 7 LED on camera provide you with a sharp night vision even in the starlight. The durable IP68 waterproof camera can withstand extreme temperatures from -4℉~149℉. No need to worry about rainy and snowy days.
- 【Adjustable Parking Line & Dual Use Camera 】Our digital backup camera supports mirror and normal image, you can also put the camera in front of vehicle. You can adjust the parking guide lines such as on/off/up/down/left/right for guide lines. It will be very useful in irregular parking situation.
- 【Customer Service】Installation instructions are included. Product has a 1 year warranty and tech support is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is installed on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some very important considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer will likely be made up via the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the hardwired one that should be carried out through a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one so that they can come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digital camera should be able to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as if you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other very important issue that you want to decide upon while purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are relatively huge and one camera would possibly not be capable to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.