Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Vizomaoi M5 Dual 1920x1080P Dash Cam Front and Rear Back for Cars with WiFi and GPS, 3-inch Dashboard Camera Backup Camera G-Sensor Parking Monitor Loop Recording
- [Front and Rear] This dual dash cam equipped with a 1080P resolution front camera and a waterproof rear camera. The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage.
- [Built in WiFi & GPS Function] Because of WiFi, this dash camera easy to view videos via smartphone through the APP any time. With GPS, The video will be recorded with driving route, location, speed, date, and time which can then viewed on PC by supplied GPS playback software.
- [Super Capacitor & Auto Recording] Powered by the car charger and internal supercapacitor, the dash cam will automatically power on to record and save files when the engine starts, stop recording, and power off while the engine is off. The supercapacitor has greater heat & cold endurance and longer lifetime than standard battery technology, steady and safe.
- Wide Dynamic Range technology improve images to ensure clear recordings in bright and dark light, easy to get clear color-accurate images at night.
- [G-Sensor & Loop Recording] G-sensor automatically detects a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording, to help distinguish responsibility of an accident. Loop Recording automatically overwrite the previous recordings with new files except for locked files when the memory card is full (MEMORY CARD NOT INCLUDED). The dashboard camera supports up to 128GB SD cards.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reverse lights, which will be used when reversing,also the bracket can be easily mounted hide behind of the License Plate without covering any information on top. This monitor can be mounted to the windshield or on the dash and be easily powered either through the cigarette lighter or from the fuse box/ignition switch.
- 4.3 inch Monitor Features: functions included Grid Lines DIY Setting, HD Color Rear/Front View Camera,adjusts brightness, contrast, chroma ect.This monitor have two channels, one is 2370GHz and the other is 2510GHz. You can add a second wireless camera for rear/front view use .if your car is less 23FT(ex:Cars/ATVs/Sedans/SUVs/UTVs/Minivans),you also can connect to taillight for continuous use, but maybe will meet the slight signals interference, for reverse use, no interference.
- IP69 Waterproof Camera with integration of 6 LED light Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. Crystal clear color both at night and day. It comes with default rear view use with guide lines. Make your reversing more confident and safety. You also can switch the camera to be a front view camera
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- No Wiring from Rear to Front: The transmitter replaces the video cable which connect backup camera to monitor, and reversing image is transmitted by the wireless system directly, which free you from the complex wiring issue.
- High Compatibility With OEM Look:There are 4 size of brackets in package to meet the different market needs ,so the rear view mirror can fits most cars. And it can be anti-vibrated under various bumpy road,working as well as the original one.
- Stable Signal Transmission:The wireless transmission can reach up to 100 meters in open area,it can send strong signals to the monitor,which provides you a high definition image without interference and flickers.
- ★FHD 1080P Image – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. Advanced Technology to Generate HD Color Night Vision Images. You can still watch 50 feet vision even in a dark environment.
- ★IP69 Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,rv, trucks even trailers. No any interference with other wireless devices.
- ★Super Stable Signal – Upgrade Wireless Signal, No Interference even at High-Speed Observation. Stay Smooth and Clear even if Speeds Up To 110mile. Still stays and clear even outdoor distance up to 100 meters. And no-interruption signal under 70ft on vehicle with reverse/continuous use.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
Last update on 2021-01-22 at 22:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 00:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be mounted on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is happening on the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process will also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential points to help you choose the right backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will be made up by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is reasonably simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like when putting in the wired one that has to be carried out by a technician to be sure that all of the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one for you to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as if you're looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important factor that you want to think about whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are slightly large and one camera won't have the ability to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.