Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Bright 4.3″ display, Built-in speaker, Compact size allows for easy storage in armrest, glovebox or center console when not in use
- Supports up to four wireless cameras (WVCMS130AP) and one wired Voyager camera simultaneously, Auto-Pairing capability allows monitor to be paired with any of the (up to) four wireless cameras (WVCMS130AP) with the press of a button
- Strong signal transmits through and around objects up to 60 feet away, Can display visual points of reference indicating your vehicle’s distance from objects while backing up
- CMOS sensor, 14 IR LEDs for low-light illumination, Powered through rear light wiring or any other available 12V DC power source
- Includes: WVOM43 Monitor, WVCMS130AP Wireless Camera, Suction Cup Mount and 12V DC Plug
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that is taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to move his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important guides that can assist you choose the most ideal backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer shall be determined via the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is fairly simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all of the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one so that they can provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digicam should be capable to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential issue that you want to think about when buying the backup digicam. Some cars are somewhat large and one camera may not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.