Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Vsysto Dash Cam Backup Camera (1080P+VGA3) 3CH Waterproof Lens for Semi Truck/Bus/Trailer/Cars/Tractor/Van/RV DVR Recording System with G-Sensor, Loop Recording (Infrared Night Vision)
- 【Upgrade 4 Camera Recording & 64G Card*2】Allows for simultaneously recording from three different angles. Add a fourth reverse camera, please notice that reverse camera recording only when you switch to backup camera, otherwise this camera not recording. Extension cable 3/6*2/15 meters compatible more Car.This model include 64G card *2, never worry your memory card couldn't compatible with truck dash cam.Support【email@example.com】
- 【Add Remote Controller & DAS】Important feature, switch different channel by remote controller, you could watch backup camera and other side camera anytime, not only you reverse the car. Driving Assistance System(DAS) provide safety security for driver.
- 【Upgrade Easy installation】Plug directly into cigarette lighter power socket, this dash cam will work. You don't need connect truck wire inside, you could switch different channel through remote controller. We keep the turning signal cable (Yellow) too, if you want automatically switchover to corresponding camera when you turning, please connect yellow cable to turning/ reverse signal lamp power.
- 【1080P High-Definition Image & IR-CUT Night Vison】Front full-HD Video 1920×1080 @ 30fps; Both separated cameras 720* 480@ 30fps. With wide view angle captures more of the road around you, have security while out & about. IR CUT technology capture clear images and videos at night vision, and better image quality in the day time.
- 【Loop Recording & G-Sensor】 Users have the option to recording videos in loops of 1 / 3 / 5 minute video files. When the SD card is full, the oldest video will be overwritten. Built-in G-Sensor will be activated when detecting a collision, the dash cam will automatically enter emergency mode, and Video files recorded in emergency mode are protected from being overwritten.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that may be happening at the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer will be determined via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you'll do it by yourself not like whilst putting in the hardwired one that has to be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all of the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one to be able to come up with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other very important factor that you wish to have to consider while buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are quite large and one camera won't be able to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.