Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Vsysto Dash Cam Backup Camera (1080P+VGA3) 3CH Waterproof Lens for Semi Truck/Bus/Trailer/Cars/Tractor/Van/RV DVR Recording System with G-Sensor, Loop Recording (Infrared Night Vision)
- 【Upgrade 4 Camera Recording & 64G Card*2】Allows for simultaneously recording from three different angles. Add a fourth reverse camera, please notice that reverse camera recording only when you switch to backup camera, otherwise this camera not recording. Extension cable 3/6*2/15 meters compatible more Car.This model include 64G card *2, never worry your memory card couldn't compatible with truck dash cam.Support【[email protected]】
- 【Add Remote Controller & DAS】Important feature, switch different channel by remote controller, you could watch backup camera and other side camera anytime, not only you reverse the car. Driving Assistance System(DAS) provide safety security for driver.
- 【Upgrade Easy installation】Plug directly into cigarette lighter power socket, this dash cam will work. You don't need connect truck wire inside, you could switch different channel through remote controller. We keep the turning signal cable (Yellow) too, if you want automatically switchover to corresponding camera when you turning, please connect yellow cable to turning/ reverse signal lamp power.
- 【1080P High-Definition Image & IR-CUT Night Vison】Front full-HD Video 1920×1080 @ 30fps; Both separated cameras 720* [email protected] 30fps. With wide view angle captures more of the road around you, have security while out & about. IR CUT technology capture clear images and videos at night vision, and better image quality in the day time.
- 【Loop Recording & G-Sensor】 Users have the option to recording videos in loops of 1 / 3 / 5 minute video files. When the SD card is full, the oldest video will be overwritten. Built-in G-Sensor will be activated when detecting a collision, the dash cam will automatically enter emergency mode, and Video files recorded in emergency mode are protected from being overwritten.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2021-03-08 at 13:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-08 at 00:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process may also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential points to help you choose the right backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution shall be determined by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat simple and you'll do it by yourself not like while putting in the wired one that should be carried out through a technician to be sure that all the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one with a purpose to come up with enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the objects that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other very important factor that you need to think about when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are moderately large and one digicam would possibly not be able to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to cover the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.