Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
VSYSTO Dash cam & Backup Camera Front/Rear/Sides 4 Channels Waterproof Lens for Truck/Trailer/Tractor DVR Camera Recording System with Dual Waterproof Infrared Night Vision Lens, 7.0” Monitor
- 4 channel waterproof cameras: (Front/Left/Right/Rear) for DVR system.120 degree wide angle*4. VGA*4. Auto Turning Detection: Connect with trigger wire, the image will automatically switch over to corresponding camera when detecting the turning left/right signal. Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power to accommodate a wide variety of vehicle as semi-truck caravan harvester tractor 5th wheel motorhome.
- Super Night Vision: Infrared camera design (Left/Right/Rear) with IR LED+IR CUT night vision, allows you capture the clear image quality on any condition. Long enough hard wired connection with camera (10’/20’/20’/49’) will provide you stable and high quality video transmission.
- Auto Turning & Reversing Detection: Connect with trigger wire, the split image will automatically switchover to corresponding camera as independent image when detecting the signal of turning left/right, or reversing.
- Support up to 256GB (128GB*2) Micro SD card(not include), it can hold roughly 10 hours of all 4CH camera videos without overwriting. And it will keep continuously recording of 1/3/5 minutes clips by overwriting the oldest files once the card is full.
- Auto power on/off with your vehicle ignition; Super capacitor design, without risk of battery explosion and with much longer life; Support G-Sensor emergency recording; Seamless loop recording; Support 10 seconds pre-record function; .
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is fastened on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing since it displays all that may be happening at the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process may also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer will be decided by the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you'll do it on your own unlike when installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed via a technician to make certain that all the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one a good way to give you enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the camera must have the ability to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other essential issue that you want to think about while purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are quite huge and one digital camera won't be capable to give a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.