Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
VSYSTO Dash cam & Backup Camera Front/Rear/Sides 4 Channels Waterproof Lens for Truck/Trailer/Tractor DVR Camera Recording System with Dual Waterproof Infrared Night Vision Lens, 7.0” Monitor
- 4 channel waterproof cameras: (Front/Left/Right/Rear) for DVR system.120 degree wide angle*4. VGA*4. Auto Turning Detection: Connect with trigger wire, the image will automatically switch over to corresponding camera when detecting the turning left/right signal. Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power to accommodate a wide variety of vehicle as semi-truck caravan harvester tractor 5th wheel motorhome.
- Super Night Vision: Infrared camera design (Left/Right/Rear) with IR LED+IR CUT night vision, allows you capture the clear image quality on any condition. Long enough hard wired connection with camera (10’/20’/20’/49’) will provide you stable and high quality video transmission.
- Auto Turning & Reversing Detection: Connect with trigger wire, the split image will automatically switchover to corresponding camera as independent image when detecting the signal of turning left/right, or reversing.
- Support up to 256GB (128GB*2) Micro SD card(not include), it can hold roughly 10 hours of all 4CH camera videos without overwriting. And it will keep continuously recording of 1/3/5 minutes clips by overwriting the oldest files once the card is full.
- Auto power on/off with your vehicle ignition; Super capacitor design, without risk of battery explosion and with much longer life; Support G-Sensor emergency recording; Seamless loop recording; Support 10 seconds pre-record function; .
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Cameras.working on vehicle under 60ft (totally length). Warm Hint : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►The monitor has split screen ability with four way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--, you can add more wireless cameras for the monitor. Also it allows you to monitor two or four cameras with at same time or just monitor one camera. B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camer
- ►The 7 inch display mounts on your dash and gets power with the included cigarette light plug. FHD 1080P high quality resolutions chips. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-14 at 06:14 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-14 at 10:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing because it displays all that is happening at the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to move his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process will also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial considerations that will help you choose the best backup digital camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution shall be determined by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is relatively easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike when installing the wired one that should be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that the entire internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one in order to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam must have the ability to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important issue that you wish to have to think about while purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are rather large and one digital camera won't be capable of give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole back view.