Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
VVCAR 3.0″ Triple Dash Cam Dual HD 1080P Front and Rear Camera Infrared Night Vision Inside Dash Camera,170 Degrees Wide-Angle Lens Dashcam, 24hr Parking Mode, Loop, G-Sensor, Supercapacitor, D350S
- ☆【Super Capacitor Car Dash Cam】Notice:Beacuse of VVCAR 3.0 update to Super Capacitor to protect the power,You need to charger for few minutes to turn on at first time.if you do not know how to handle it.Contact me!
- ☆【Three Lens Recording Simultaneously】VVCAR Triple Dual [email protected] dash camera comes with 3.0″ screen, the cabin lenses can be 360°rotatable. This car driving recorder can record front car ,behind car and also inside car. Perfect for people who wanna record both scenery and happy moment with your families on a self-driving journey and also perfect dash cam for uber, taxis, rideshare, lyft drivers, commuters .TF card support max to 128GB(Class10 or above, capacity is not less than 8GB).
- ☆【Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor】The interior facing camera utilizes a Sony IMX307 sensor, 6 IR LED lights and f/2.0 aperture, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark. F/1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video.
- ☆【Looping Recording & G-Sensor & GPS】Seamless Loop Recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Variable sensitivity G-sensor auto detects sudden shake/collision and emergency locks the footage to “Event File” to prevent that video from an overwrite. Supports up to 128GB microSD cards, recommend Vantrue Micro Sd Card. GPS Module helps to track the driving route, location and speed.
- ☆【Totally Peace of Mind & Lifetime Warranty】Lifetime Guarantee, email replies within 24H, and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Works with 12V and 24V vehicles. Vehicle Engineer online, any questions about installation and use, please feel free to contact us. Contact info: Email: [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- 【Easy to install】2 Power Supply. If powered by ACC fuse box, please connected the Red to ACC, the black connect the Metal (Ground), thus the monitor and backup camera will automatically turn on/off when the vehicle is ON. Or if powered by cigarette lighter, it need to manually turn on the monitor when the vehicle starts. (Installation instructions are included.)
- 【Backup camera kit with Distance Sensor】Default with parking guidelines, it will automatically show the rear images and parking guidelines full time whether it's driving or reversing. Perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse, especially for the Large Vehicles, just like having an extra eye in the back.
- 【IP67 Waterproof HD Reverse Camera】Based on IP67 Waterproof Level and CMOS Sensor will present superior clear images even at rainy days. While the 18 IR LEDs will give low light compensation and ensure the vivid images during the night.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- ►【Stable Signal】Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on up to 56ft vehicles. ★ Warm Hint ★ : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC.
- ►【4CH 1080P Monitor】Capacitive touch button sensor more durable and smoothly as well as extend the service life. It can take up to four cameras.B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket B089R9M9XJ as side view camera
- ►【Super large HD 1080P 7” monitor】The image is super clear and any distortion is reduced to a minimum. Thus, you will get to enjoy a flawless parking and driving experience. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
Last update on 2020-12-02 at 07:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-12-03 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure will also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial guides that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer can be decided through the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you'll do it by yourself not like whilst installing the hardwired one which needs to be performed via a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one which will provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you wish to have to think about while buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are reasonably large and one camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to see all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.