Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
W2 NO Interference Digital Wireless Backup Camera System Kit with Built-in Transmitter, IP68 Waterproof Wireless Rear View Camera and 4.3’LCD Wireless Reversing Monitor for Trailer,Minibus, Trucks
- No Interference Transmission: The camera connects to the 4.3-inch monitor using a 2.4G digital wireless signal, which works better than analog signals over longer distances without interference from other devices.
- Easy Installation within 1 Hour: This backup camera with a built-in transmitter so it will not occupy extra place to install the transmitter. You just need to mount the monitor, attach the rear camera to the license plate and connect it to reverse light.
- 6 Adjustable Parking Lines: W2 provides 6 parking guidelines that can give you the best angle to back into tough parking spots. you can adjust its width and length to make it suitable for the real road condition.
- Low-Light-Level Night Vision: The rear camera can capture objects within 1 meter behind the car and present a sharp image at the low-light environment, which makes you can see the traffic information clearly even at night.
- Anti-Glare&140°F Temperature Resistance: The TFT monitor will never appear the distorted image which caused by strong lights, and working well in those areas even with the high temperature in summer, like Florida and Texas.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 05:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is mounted on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process can also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important guides that will help you select the best backup digicam to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution shall be determined by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like while installing the wired one which has to be performed via a technician to be sure that all of the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one so we can provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digicam must be able to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other essential issue that you wish to have to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. A few automobiles are relatively massive and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to view all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.