Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
W2 NO Interference Digital Wireless Backup Camera System Kit with Built-in Transmitter, IP68 Waterproof Wireless Rear View Camera and 4.3’LCD Wireless Reversing Monitor for Trailer,Minibus, Trucks
- No Interference Transmission: The camera connects to the 4.3-inch monitor using a 2.4G digital wireless signal, which works better than analog signals over longer distances without interference from other devices.
- Easy Installation within 1 Hour: This backup camera with a built-in transmitter so it will not occupy extra place to install the transmitter. You just need to mount the monitor, attach the rear camera to the license plate and connect it to reverse light.
- 6 Adjustable Parking Lines: W2 provides 6 parking guidelines that can give you the best angle to back into tough parking spots. you can adjust its width and length to make it suitable for the real road condition.
- Low-Light-Level Night Vision: The rear camera can capture objects within 1 meter behind the car and present a sharp image at the low-light environment, which makes you can see the traffic information clearly even at night.
- Anti-Glare&140°F Temperature Resistance: The TFT monitor will never appear the distorted image which caused by strong lights, and working well in those areas even with the high temperature in summer, like Florida and Texas.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is fastened on cars. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when backing up since it shows all that may be happening on the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure will also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial considerations that will help you select the right backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer shall be decided by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like whilst installing the wired one that should be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so as to come up with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digicam must be capable to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the items which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you wish to have to think about while purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are moderately large and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.