Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Waterproof 18 LED IR Night Vision Reversing Parking Backup Camera + 9″ LCD Monitor Car Rear View Kit for Bus Truck Monitorhome Long Vehicle
- 9″ TFT LCD monitor,Available for VCD/DVD/Camera, 2 channels video input, full color display. auto white balance
- 18 infrared lamps reverse camera, high-resolution picture, night vision up to 10-15 meters, Can easily adjust the camera installation angle in multi-level
- IP 68 waterproof IR camera with 120° wide view angle(No Guide Lines, you can see clear image)
- 10 Extended Aviation Connector Cord Cable for long Vehicle Bus, Truck, Van, RV, Monitorhome etc. Strong anti-interference, more close connection, easy to install.
- Parking assistant can helps in preventing accidents while driving in reverse by avoiding children, traffic, pedestrians, toys and pets while backing out of the driveway or parking space
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 05:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 09:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is installed on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to backup his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few essential considerations that will help you choose the right backup digital camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer might be made up via the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the wired one that has to be performed by way of a technician to ensure that all the inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, select one so we can give you enough view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digital camera must be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the display as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are rather large and one digicam may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to see all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.