Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
WEIKAILTD Backup Camera and Monitor Kit, 4.3″ Car Vehicle Rearview Mirror Monitor for DVD/VCR/Car Reverse Camera Waterproof Car License Plate Rear View Camera (4.3″ Backup Camera and Monitor Kit)
- 【Very easy installation】The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse status. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12V source fuse box/cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- 【Frared LED】Provide you a better performance in dark space to guarantee safe driving,The 4.3 Mirror monitor easy to hooked on vehicle original rear view mirror with Extendable clips. And this monitor is not bright like normal mirror due to it was added Anti-glare technology on the screen.
- 【IP68 waterproof】Multi-layer waterproof design, protect from high-pressure washing and soaking water. ABS environmental protection surface. Suitable for almost all cars.The cable is about 6 meters long.
- 【Resolution】color HD Rear View camera with 135 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights.Camera is connected to monitor via direct RCA Video wire (provided).IR Night Vision view clearly at night.420 TV lines; effective pixels: 628 X 586 pixels/510 x 496 Pixels; lens Angle: 120degree
- 【12 Months Warranty】If there are any Issues, we'll give you a total refund or a replacement. We Just Want Your 100% Satisfaction!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 15:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 02:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be mounted on cars. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important considerations to help you select the most ideal backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will be determined by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like while putting in the wired one which has to be carried out by a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one as a way to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important issue that you want to decide upon when purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are reasonably massive and one camera may not be able to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to see all the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.