Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Weivision Backup Camera with Tailgate Handle for Ford F150/F250/F350/F450/F550 for Universal RCA Monitors
- 1/3'' HD Colorful lens, 700TVL HD wide angle camera with 0.01Lux/F1.2 min. illumination.Optional guideline .
- Special for Ford F150 (2005-2014), F250(2008-2016), F350(2008-2016), F450(2008-2016), F550(2008-2016)
- New design with universal RCA connectors for compatibility, easy to replace other backup camera (such as license plate camera) without re-routing the extension cable. Total 26 feet cable length to cover long bed.
- Route the cable from tailgate to front dash, connect to display with universal RCA connector, you may need additional adapter (not included) if to connect factory radio
- This kit comes with all the wiring to install into your truck with aftermarket display (High definition monitor is recommended for better image).* MONITOR OR NAVIGATION UNIT NOT INCLUDED
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
Last update on 2020-09-24 at 12:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 22:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup camera is a device that may be fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that is happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some very important points to help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will be made up by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to while installing the wired one that needs to be carried out by means of a technician to ensure that all the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one for you to come up with enough view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you want to think about while buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are fairly large and one digicam may not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.