Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Weivision Backup Camera with Tailgate Handle for Ford F150/F250/F350/F450/F550 for Universal RCA Monitors
- 1/3'' HD Colorful lens, 700TVL HD wide angle camera with 0.01Lux/F1.2 min. illumination.Optional guideline .
- Special for Ford F150 (2005-2014), F250(2008-2016), F350(2008-2016), F450(2008-2016), F550(2008-2016)
- New design with universal RCA connectors for compatibility, easy to replace other backup camera (such as license plate camera) without re-routing the extension cable. Total 26 feet cable length to cover long bed.
- Route the cable from tailgate to front dash, connect to display with universal RCA connector, you may need additional adapter (not included) if to connect factory radio
- This kit comes with all the wiring to install into your truck with aftermarket display (High definition monitor is recommended for better image).* MONITOR OR NAVIGATION UNIT NOT INCLUDED
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to backup his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some very important considerations to help you select the best backup camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will probably be decided by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you can do it on your own unlike when installing the wired one that needs to be performed by a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one so that you can come up with enough view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera should be capable of reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are slightly large and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.