Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Weivision Universal 360 Degree Bird View System Car DVR Record Panoramic View All Round Rear View Camera System for All Car
- Please be noted: this system should Professional Installation，this unversal model, the car side mirror should drill a 20mm hole to install the side camera.
- 4 Super wide angle(above 170 degree) Cameras, Waterproof IP69, Night vision
- Provide the driver a clear 360 degree bird's-eye view around vehicle, Universal for almost all the cars(Except long vehicle such as buses)
- Eliminate most of the blind spots, makes much easier for parking and passing the narrow road
- Seamless Splicing Technology, Auto image mosaic, Parking monitoring with shock sensor, auto record, the video format is MP4, you can view the video on PC or mobile.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be fixed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential points that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will likely be decided by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is moderately easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to when installing the wired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that all of the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one so as to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you need to think about when buying the backup digicam. Some cars are moderately massive and one digicam won't be capable to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to cover the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.