Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
WiFi Car Wireless Backup Camera, GreenYi 5G 720P HD Car Rear View Reverse Camera for iPhone iPad Android Smart Phone Tablet with 170 Degrees Wide Viewing Angle
- 5G WIFI Backup Camera—Unlike most other 2.4g WIFI camera, our 5G WIFI phone reverse camera has much better performance: shorter response time, more stable video signal transmission, no image freeze. Also, it is high definition with 1280*720p resolution, fisheye lens with 170 degrees view angle, IP68 waterproof and good night vision effect. It is designed for small vehicles(less than 26FT) like cars, sedans, minivans, campers, SUVs, RVs, etc. which can provide ACC 10-30V or USB 5V power supply.
- What Device to be Used with Our 5G WIFI Camera—Firstly, it must support Double Band WIFI(IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz) in WLAN function, you can check it in your device’s official website to confirm this(iPhone 4 or above compatible). Secondly, the device’s operation system must be Android 5 or above and IOS 7 or above. Most expensive smart phones or tablets will have no problem to use our 5G WIFI camera.
- Image Can be Flipped and Guideline Can be Adjusted—In the APP’s settings page, you can choose to flip the image or not(mirror image for rear view, non-mirror image for front view) and turn off or on guideline as you wish. Moreover, you can adjust the guide line to be wider, narrower, higher, lower by long pressing the guide line in the horizontal screen state of the device. You can take pictures or videos with the camera, pictures and videos will be saved for convenient view and even sharing.
- How the Universal WIFI Reversing Camera Should be Installed—The wireless WIFI back up camera must be hanging mounted(parallel to ground), or the image shown on the screen will not be right. We have included 3 angle shims in case the view angle is not that good after installation.
- Intelligent Voice Call Startup—Only if your smart device supports intelligent voice like SIRI in IOS, then you can start the Joytrip APP by voice call even in black screen(you will need to unlock the screen if you have set it).
- Steps to Use Phone Backup Camera—1. Download the APP by searching JoyTrip in Google Play or App Store. You can also scan the QR code in the manual to download it. 2. Connect the camera to 10-30V power supply—reversing lights/running lights/tail lights/brake lights/other suitable power supply, ACC 12V constant power supply is recommended. 3. Enter WIFI settings and connect to WIFI hotspot starting with “car….”. 4. Open the App to view the image from camera.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is fastened on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while reversing since it displays all that is taking place at the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process may also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some crucial guides that will help you select the most ideal backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be made up by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you can do it on your own not like whilst putting in the wired one which has to be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that all of the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so one can provide you with enough view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential issue that you wish to have to think about when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some cars are rather large and one digital camera would possibly not be capable to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.