Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
WiFi Magnetic Trailer Hitch Camera – Rechargeable Battery 6400mAh Powered Wireless Backup Rear View Portable for Easy Hooking Horse Gooseneck/Rv/5th Wheels/Boats for iPhone/iPad Only Phone Idpoo
- Easy to Hitch Trailer: connecting your vehicle to any trailer in seconds, Boat, Camper, Trucks, and More. REALLY EASY TO USE!
- 100% Wireless and Portable: WiFi Connection, View hitch camera on mobile device,Easy installation,safe reversing,Mobile phones become “car monitor” magically.
- Magnetic Camera Mounting: Built-in powerful magnetic,NO Drilling Required,Mounts anywhere with no hardware.
- Rechargeable Battery: Built-in Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery, Battery life will last for about 16 hours of continuous use,Included Charging Cable Plugs into vehicle’s 12v power port(cigarette lighter).
- IP67 Waterproof & Night Vision: with 4 automatic Infrared night vision lights in the darkest night.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to move his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some very important guides to help you choose the best backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will probably be determined by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is moderately easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the wired one that has to be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one a good way to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another essential issue that you wish to have to consider while buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are fairly massive and one digicam may not be capable to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all of the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.