Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
WiFi Magnetic Trailer Hitch Camera – Rechargeable Battery 6400mAh Powered Wireless Backup Rear View Portable for Easy Hooking Horse Gooseneck/Rv/5th Wheels/Boats for iPhone/iPad Only Phone Idpoo
- Easy to Hitch Trailer: connecting your vehicle to any trailer in seconds, Boat, Camper, Trucks, and More. REALLY EASY TO USE!
- 100% Wireless and Portable: WiFi Connection, View hitch camera on mobile device,Easy installation,safe reversing,Mobile phones become “car monitor” magically.
- Magnetic Camera Mounting: Built-in powerful magnetic,NO Drilling Required,Mounts anywhere with no hardware.
- Rechargeable Battery: Built-in Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery, Battery life will last for about 16 hours of continuous use,Included Charging Cable Plugs into vehicle’s 12v power port(cigarette lighter).
- IP67 Waterproof & Night Vision: with 4 automatic Infrared night vision lights in the darkest night.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Very easy install , Just Connecting the monitor to cigarette lighter with on/off adapter. Connecting backup camera to reverse lights for reverse use, or connecting to running lights/12v battery for continuous use. This System High Speed observation can be used up to 33ft Vehicle, Reversing or Slow -Speed observation can be applied up to 40ft Vehicles. we recommend you installed it working on Vehicle under 40ft.
- The wireless module was built-in the 5 HD 1080P Monitor. Monitor can be mounted on dash or the monitor mount is removeable to hook anywhere you like. Also the monitor with functions for on/off guide lines.Adjust the Brightness,contrast ect.
- Monitor viewing is high definition color and could overturn the images(rear view/front view/Vertical flip) and compatible verious size of vehicle and customize customer's needs.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 14:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 00:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important guides that can assist you select the right backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution might be made up by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the hardwired one that should be performed via a technician to make sure that the entire internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one in an effort to come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other crucial factor that you wish to have to think about whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are quite large and one digital camera may not be able to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.