Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
WiFi Wireless Backup Camera Reversing Camera IP68 Waterproof Rearview Camera Hitch Camera for Trucks,Trailers,Camping Car,RV,SUV with Smart APP Intelligent Compatible with iPhone/Ipad and Android
- WiFi Connection: The Backup cameras produce their own WiFi hotspot. you can find the WiFi in your list of networks on your mobile device and connect to it.
- Real Time Viewing: No need to buy one monitor,You can use your phone in the car for rear view while trailering. There is an app that you can view/control anytime.It was easy to download the app by searching it on App store.
- Easy to Install: Hooked the camera to a constant power wire so it is on all the time, or hook to the tailights and taillights turned on, open the wifi setting on your phone, connect to the WiFi, then opened the App and got videos. REALLY EASY TO USE!
- Great Picture at Night: Pictures are clean and sharp,with distance markings on the image. With 120°viewing angle and 18 infra-red lights provide great night vision of up to 30ft even on the darkest night! No blind spots when towing.
- IP68 Waterproof:This hitch camera is well constructed, with heavy gauged metal shell, and be able to withstand all elements rain or shine. widely application for Trailers,Travel Trailer,RV,Camping Car,Motorhome,Pickup.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few very important guides that will help you select the right backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be determined by the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is rather easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the wired one that has to be performed by a technician to make certain that all of the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, select one in an effort to give you enough view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digicam should be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other crucial issue that you want to decide upon whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are slightly large and one digicam may not be capable to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.