Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
WIFIGDS Car Vehicle Backup Camera with Hanging Mount Waterproof 170° Wide Angle Night Vision Mini Rear View Camera
- 1.4” backing camera with 1.0Vp-p 75ohm video output, high-definition color CMOS 628×586 pixels, NTSC/PAL TV system, 420 TV lines, DC 12V/24V working voltage.
- Bracket mounting to easy to install and operate, this camera can be easily installed on your car’s existing mounting locations, as front, side or rear view camera on vehicle.
- Video recording is available on app, compatible with IOS/Android devices.
- Enjoy universal use on all types of cars, vans, RVs, SUVS, trucks, tractor, trailer and sedans etc.
- Fits all monitors, an existing in-dash TV, a DVR, or any other RCA-compatible video input.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Cameras.working on vehicle under 60ft (totally length). Warm Hint : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►The monitor has split screen ability with four way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--, you can add more wireless cameras for the monitor. Also it allows you to monitor two or four cameras with at same time or just monitor one camera. B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camer
- ►The 7 inch display mounts on your dash and gets power with the included cigarette light plug. FHD 1080P high quality resolutions chips. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-14 at 06:14 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-14 at 10:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial points that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will likely be decided by the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is reasonably simple and you'll do it by yourself not like while installing the wired one which should be carried out via a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, select one so that you can give you sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam must have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important factor that you want to think about when buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are moderately huge and one digital camera would possibly not be capable to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to cover the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.