Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- VOICE CONTROL: Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (devices sold separately)
- CONNECT ALL YOUR SMART DEVICES: Easily connect and manage your smart home ecosystem with Wink Hub 2. Compatible with all major smart home categories, including cameras & doorbells, lighting & locks, thermostats, sensors & alarms, appliances, speakers and more.
- ONE SIMPLE APP: Control all your home’s smart devices, no matter where you may be, using the Wink app on your smartphone. Set up shortcuts that let you turn off all your home’s lights with a single tap or automatically turns up the thermostat when the front door is unlocked.
- ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY: Wink Hub 2 enables you to connect and control 400+ smart home devices, including those made by Nest, Philips, Ring, Ecobee, Go Control, Schlage, Sonos, Arlo, Yale and Chamberlain.
- THE LARGEST PROTOCOL SUPPORT: Wink Hub 2 supports Bluetooth LE, ZigBee, Z-Wave, Kidde, and Lutron Clear Connect. Works with more smart home protocols than any other platform.
- MULTIPLE CONNECTION OPTIONS: Setup your Wink Hub 2 via 5GHz Wi-Fi or included Ethernet port.
- A monthly subscription fee of $4.99 is required (effective May 20, 2020).
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- SUPPORT 4 CAMERAS: The Pyle vehicle video switcher allows multiple cameras to be connected and displayed onto a quad-channel monitor. Each camera can be displayed one by one onto the monitor when pressing the corresponding key mode
- SELECTABLE CAM VIEW MODES: The car video switcher features real-time video displaying viewing and mirror image function with selectable viewing modes for backup camera system support powered by PAL and NTSC video resolution of 720x576 / 720/480
- QUAD VIEW KEYS: The car video switcher allows you to view various pictures and can be displayed onto the monitor depends on the mode key. Each key will show you various picture mode and will be shown one by one, each press will change another mode
- 1 Din Car Stereo: 188(L)*58(H)*154(W) mm, 7 inch automatic telescopic folding capacitive touch screen. With USB/AUX-in/SD card ports. RCA output/input port, can connect with DVR. Seven-color key backlights adjustable
- Car FM Bluetooth Receiver: with 18 stations, which can search channels in full-automatic ways, semiautomatic way and acurate adjustment way. Built- in Bluetooth for handsfree phone call, record/phonebook download and music playing
- Backup Camera Video Input: rear image will be displayed on MP5 screen automatically when your car is parking, and return to radio page when parking finishes. And support original car steering wheel button learning function
- 🔥High Resolution: Lychee 7 Inch Rotating LCD display has a Color TFT LCD display and a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. Any problem pls contact our customer service.
- 🔥Easy to operate,Screen rotatable,16:9/4:3. Comes with an IR remote controller for a easy operation.
- 🔥Working perfectly with Car DVD, VCD, camera, STB, satellite receiver, and other video equipment.
- 2-Din Stereo Digital Touch Screen Radio Audio Video Player. Fit for any (6.89x6.42x3.86)inch screen vehicle, for GMC Sonoma 1999-2002. Please check your size it's for 6.2inch. It need to connect wiring to install it. Please check the size photo for your reference.
- AM/FM Radio Receiver Functions and CD/DVD Player Functions. Support DVD CD Video Audio Mp3 play. Built-in Bluetooth Hands-free Functions, You can use this function to connect to play a phone songs or dial the phone.
- Mirror Link Functions: You could link your phone (Support Android and apple, Iphone X and Above Version Can't Landscape) to the player via USB Cable. Use this functions for map GPS navigation or play movies. Give many funny for your driving!
- 7 inch 16:9 TFT high resolution LCD widescreen make a high resolution.
- Mainly Used For Car Surveillance, Car Rearview. Operate Mode: Touch Screen Keys, Remote Control.
- Humanization design , touching screen button, High Quality NTSC/PAL TV System .
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 06:00 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 02:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is an accessory that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure will also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few essential guides that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will likely be made up by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like while putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed via a technician to make sure that all the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one with a purpose to come up with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other essential factor that you need to decide upon when buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are relatively huge and one digicam may not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.