Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wired Backup Camera System Kit 5 inch Monitor HD LCD Reversing Monitor for Car/RV/Truck/Pickup/Van/Camper Accfly IP68 Waterproof Rear View Night Vision Rear View Camera
- Excellent Backup Cameras Monitor Kit : 5 inch monitor screen,big enough to show the image clearly,the monitor has adhesive foam and pedestal,can mount on flat surface,also can easily change position according your needs.Monitor has capability to monitor two video inputs V1/V2. V2 video input will have priority (reverse camera) for safety
- 1080P Technology: The 1st to Introduce 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe.
- Waterproof&color HD License Plate Camera : IP68 waterproof reverse camera with 140 degree viewing angle,the width and effect of the image are better than others,7 LED lights can offer better sight even if at night,which will be safer when reversing.
- Widely Use&Hight Quilaty :Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power to accomodate a wide variety of Car/RV/Truck/Pickup/Van/Camper,wired conenction can offer better signal,more stable and clearer image,the video cable is 23.5 ft.
- Easy to Install: Connect the monitor to the cigarette lighter,will turn on automatically when start-up vehicle,the screen won't show any image when moving forward;the rearview camera is powered by connecting to reverse lights,can show image,when vehicle is in reverse gear.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to move his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure may also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential points to help you choose the right backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution shall be made up via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is moderately easy and you can do it on your own not like while putting in the wired one which should be performed through a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one so one can come up with sufficient view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as if you're looking together with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other crucial issue that you want to consider when buying the backup camera. A few cars are fairly huge and one digicam may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.