Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera – 4.3 Inch Car Monitor Rear View Camera : FHD 1080P Waterproof Reversing Camera & Stable Digital Wireless Signal for Cars Van SUV Sedan Car MPV
- Rear View Backup Camera: AV2 Input support reversing priorityt This 4.3 inch monitor will automatically display the reversing image from AV2 input when you reverse & change back to original screen after reverse
- Wireless back up camera: LED 12 lights for night vision, HD high-definition camera. The vehicle backup cameras use glue filling process, efficient sealing, waterproof, dustproof, shockproof, longer service life, stable and normal work in any weather environment
- Signal Stability:2.4G HZ anti-interference digital wireless The reverse rear view monitor parking system uses a new generation of digital radio frequency technology to provide a more stable signal and clearer reversing camera picture
- Easy to install & wireless system: Backup Camera wireless transmitter replaces the complicated long video cable, does not need to drill, is powered by a cigarette lighter, Connect the camera reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear.
- Automatic parkong aid: 4.3 inch display monitor & camera work together, automatic display 170° wide-angle imaging when reversing, more confidence when reversing, automatic fill light at night and rain, reversing is easy
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process can be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential considerations that will help you select the most ideal backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will be made up through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is fairly easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when putting in the wired one which has to be performed by way of a technician to be sure that the entire internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one if you want to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you want to consider while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are rather huge and one digital camera won't have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.