Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera and 4.3″ Monitor Parking System Kit Windshield Built-in Receiver Night Vision Multifunction Switch Button for Car Vehicle Truck RV Camper Trailer 30-60 Feet Range 12-24V
- 【Car Wireless Backup System】High performance 4.3 inch car rear view monitor & backup camera, with built-in receiver and transmitter, very easy to install. Wireless transmission range 30-60 feet.
- 【Built-in Wireless Antenna Camera】Clear image monitor & camera with built-in wireless antenna for wireless system, Made of aluminum alloy meterial. 150 degree viewing angle, 4 bright white LED lights for night vision. IP-67 waterproof casing. Fog resistant housing.
- 【Multifunctional Camera】It comes with a control button to switch 10 functions: Mirrored/Non-mirror Image, Parking lines/No parking lines, width adjustment, angle ajustment…etc.
- 【Easy to Install & Use】Easy installation, with 2 types of mounting bracket(dash stand & wind shield suction cup), Plug and Play. Powered by DC 12-24V. It can adjust the lens angle up and down mechanicially. Simple wiring, with built-in wireless chip in both monitor and camera.
- 【Great Service】RELIABLE AND FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE: Ready to respond within a 24 hour time frame. 30-Day money back guarantee, 12 month replacement and lifetime Support.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is fastened on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial considerations that can assist you select the best backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer might be decided by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is moderately simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one that needs to be carried out via a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one with a view to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you can see all the items which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential issue that you want to consider when buying the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are relatively large and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to see all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole rear view.