Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera and 4.3″ Monitor Parking System Kit Windshield Built-in Receiver Night Vision Multifunction Switch Button for Car Vehicle Truck RV Camper Trailer 30-60 Feet Range 12-24V
- 【Car Wireless Backup System】High performance 4.3 inch car rear view monitor & backup camera, with built-in receiver and transmitter, very easy to install. Wireless transmission range 30-60 feet.
- 【Built-in Wireless Antenna Camera】Clear image monitor & camera with built-in wireless antenna for wireless system, Made of aluminum alloy meterial. 150 degree viewing angle, 4 bright white LED lights for night vision. IP-67 waterproof casing. Fog resistant housing.
- 【Multifunctional Camera】It comes with a control button to switch 10 functions: Mirrored/Non-mirror Image, Parking lines/No parking lines, width adjustment, angle ajustment…etc.
- 【Easy to Install & Use】Easy installation, with 2 types of mounting bracket(dash stand & wind shield suction cup), Plug and Play. Powered by DC 12-24V. It can adjust the lens angle up and down mechanicially. Simple wiring, with built-in wireless chip in both monitor and camera.
- 【Great Service】RELIABLE AND FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE: Ready to respond within a 24 hour time frame. 30-Day money back guarantee, 12 month replacement and lifetime Support.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Upgraded digital wireless camera can work on vehicle under 60ft. ★ Warm Hint : (1) We can provide Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet (2) We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're in driving or in reversing. In the menu,You can switch the front view and rear view channel and turn on/off the guide lines, which are very convenient.
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It has a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees,the image quality is HD with 12 infrared lights.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This sophisticated backup camera system comes with an infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass. 175° wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this truck backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7" Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this RV backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- Ideal replacement - this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction - this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Direct installation - this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- 【Applicability】Sprinter backup camera is suitable for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Volkswagen Crafter with original factory size. you can use directly without extra installation hole.
- 【Sensor】Sprinter Backup camera used 1/3 PC3089 CMOS which have better color Image rather than White-black image
- 【Backup Camera Interface 】backup camera installed medias or screens with RCA/4pin video input only, it is NOT for original Car media directly!You can add camera interface or adapter cable if want to use it with original media.
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 05:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to backup his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process can also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial considerations that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution shall be determined via the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you'll do it by yourself not like when installing the hardwired one which needs to be performed by means of a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so one can come up with enough view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be able to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other essential issue that you want to consider whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are reasonably large and one digicam would possibly not be capable to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to see all the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.