Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera and Monitor Kit. Improved Safety and Clear Image 5” Monitor & Rear View Camera for Car, Truck, Tractor Trailer, RV, Boat
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED in a premium quality Reverse Backing Camera and Monitor Kit. Nobody beats our outstanding quality and very affordable prices. We've been making the world's finest backup cameras for a decade with quality design and attention to detail you can rely on for safety and easier driving. Now available on Amazon.
- SHARP 5″ DIGITAL DISPLAY mounts on dash or windshield. This OEM solution is much better than factory models that are often hard to see. Easy to quickly install for any long vehicle that needs better visibility. Just right for big trucks, trailers, RV, boat, tractor-trailer, or your passenger car that needs a really high-quality camera.
- STYLISH DURABLE CAMERA does not interfere with the look and smooth lines of your vehicle. You enjoy a wide 150 degree view that lets you see everything behind you. The camera is fully waterproof to hold up well for years of driving in the rain, fog, and extreme weather. See clearly for 50 feet even on dark nights.
- EASY TO INSTALL with power from vehicle's backup lights or marker lights or running lights or batteries. You get smooth service that operates flawlessly without interruptions or slow downs. Enjoy a great view even when driving at 75 MPH. This will be the last backing camera system you ever need.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA for any driver, vehicle owner, or auto gadget enthusiast. Just right for birthday gift, holiday present, anniversary gift, or wedding gift idea. Many people are stocking up to outfit all their vehicles or fleet of trucks. You can't match the quality and low price. Get yours now while we have this popular model in plentiful supply. They are selling quickly.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process may also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important guides that will help you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will be determined by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively easy and you can do it by yourself not like while putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed by way of a technician to ensure that all of the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, select one if you want to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are reasonably huge and one digital camera won't have the ability to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.