Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera, Backup Camera, LASTBUS Anti-Theft Rear View 5 Inch Monitor and Waterproof Night Vision Reversing Camera for Car, Van, Truck, SUV, RV, Pickup
- 【New Unique Wireless Signal Chip】 With the latest updated built-in wireless signal chip, stronger and stabler signal ensures no delay for you when parking. Know everything happening behind the car in time.
- 【Perfect 5'' LCD Monitor】Lager than the ordinary 4.3″ monitor, easier to get clear and full view. Smaller than 7″ monitor, won't block your any spot. The perfect size for your journey.
- 【Easy to Install & Easy to Use】The wireless feature makes the installation easier. One-step installation design, plug and use.Handle the installation yourself, 24-hour online free pro for you.【[email protected]】
- 【The Latest Version & Universal】The wireless backup camera system apply to most of vehicles like truck, trailer, RV, SUV, van, etc. and most brands like Ford, BMW, Buick, Benz, Jeep, etc.
- 【Quality Guarantee】24-Hour Online Customer Service, 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee, 12-Month Replacement Warranty, and Lifetime Support. Customer Service Email Address: 【[email protected]】. If have any question or need any help, contact us, you will have our full attention.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important considerations that will help you select the most ideal backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will probably be determined by the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you can do it on your own not like while putting in the wired one that should be performed by a technician to make sure that all of the inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one as a way to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digicam should be able to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other essential issue that you wish to have to decide upon when buying the backup camera. Some cars are slightly massive and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.