Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera, Capacity Upgraded 16000 mAH Battery, 5 Mins Easy Installation, 5 Inch HD Monitor with Digital Wireless Signal and HD Waterproof Rear View Camera for Trucks, Car, SUV, Pickup
- 【Rechargeable 16000mAH Large capacity battery】Compared with the battery of the same type of product, iMirror MO-502 backup camera battery is more larger. After being fully charged, it can be used for 5-6 months on average (Use about 3-4 times a day).
- 【Safe Parking at Night】 MO-502 Wireless Backup Camera has a excellent low-light vision. In a dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 【High Compatibility for Multiple Vehicle Types】The signal transmission distance: 100m(≈328ft). MO-502 fits not only small cars but also the most medium-sized vehicles such as pickup, vans, and the medium classes of RV.
- 【Stable and Real-time Images】Stable 2.4G wireless digital frequency hopping technology prevents it from other wireless signals interference, like radio, Bluetooth or cellphone. It will automatically scan clear channel from 82 spare channel, to ensure stable work. Ensure that the equipment can maintain stable, fast and low-lag.
- 【Save your money in 5 mins SUPER EASY INSTALLATION】 No need to drill, no wiring or no professional installation required! All you need is a screwdriver to finish the installation.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important guides to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution can be decided through the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike whilst installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed by means of a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that allows you to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the camera must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you want to consider while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are reasonably large and one camera may not be capable to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.