Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera Digital HD -7” Dual Rear View Backup Camera Monitor System for Car, Sunshade IP69 Waterproof Super Night Vision Split Screen for Travel Trailer/RV/Pickup/Truck/Motorhome
- Stable Image: Backup camera with digital wireless wifi transmission, this HD backup camera system kit delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth.
- IP69 Waterproof: The rear backup camera comes with night vision function, 140°wide view angle and 28 infra-red lights, sharp clean pictures both day and night time, making your reversing more confident and safe.
- 7 Inch TFT LCD Car Split Monitor Kit: Wireless backup camera support two videos in,you can choose any one of the camera to work, but also you can let them work together; also you could change it as a full time view monitor by wire the camera with full time power source.
- Easy Installation: The backup camera and monitor kit is no complex wires, no need run the cable to the monitor, just connect the camera to reverse light, and connect the monitor to constant power source, then they will works for you.
- Customer Service: The updated digital wireless backup camera system apply for Bus/Truck/Trailer/RV/Motorhome/Boat/Semi-Trailer/Horse-trailer/School Bus/Farm Machine. 30-day money-back Service; 12-month replacement, Any questions, welcome to contact customer service or Technology Support: [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while reversing since it shows all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some crucial considerations to help you select the best backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be made up by the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by a technician to make sure that all of the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one with a purpose to come up with sufficient view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you want to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are slightly massive and one camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to view all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole back view.