Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera, DOUXURY IP69 Waterproof 170° Wide View Angle HD 1080P Backup Camera + HD LCD 7″ Monitor, Digital Wireless Backup Camera System for Truck Pickup Trailer Camper Bus RV 5th Wheel
- Upgraded Wireless Backup Camera: With unique dual antenna design and the latest digital signal chip, the wireless backup camera can send 1080P videos to the display via the stronger signal. The signal can reach 300ft in open area and 180ft in vehicles.
- IP69 Waterproof Level: With the latest sealing tech, the wireless backup camera is IP69 waterproof, also can withstand extreme temperatures from -4℉~149℉. No more lens water or fog problems.
- 1080P HD Backup Camera: Adopting 1080p CCD image processing chip, the digital wireless backup camera system can provide you with 1080p HD images during the day, bright and clear images at night. 24 hours clear vision for you.
- Easy to Install: No wires between the monitor and camera makes the installation easier. No more having to worry about the connection & disconnection between your trailer and truck.
- 【Quality Guarantee】24-Hour Online Customer Service, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, 365-Day Replacement Warranty and Lifetime Support. If you have any question or need any help, please contact us first, we'll try our best for you.【Customer Service: [email protected]】
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 14:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing because it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process may also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential guides that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will likely be decided by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is rather simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like when installing the hardwired one that needs to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one if you want to come up with enough view whilst reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Subsequently, the camera must have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other crucial issue that you want to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are relatively massive and one camera won't have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to cover all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.