Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera, DOUXURY IP69 Waterproof 170° Wide View Angle HD 1080P Backup Camera + HD LCD 7″ Monitor, DVR Recording Backup Camera System for Truck Pickup Trailer Camper Bus RV 5th Wheel
- Upgraded Wireless Backup Camera: With unique dual antenna design and the latest digital signal chip, the wireless backup camera can send 1080P videos to the display via the stronger signal. The signal can reach 300ft in open area and 180ft in vehicles.
- IP69 Waterproof Level: With the latest sealing tech, the wireless backup camera is IP69 waterproof, also can withstand extreme temperatures from -4℉~149℉. No more lens water or fog problems.
- 1080P HD Backup Camera: Adopting 1080p CCD image processing chip, the digital wireless backup camera system can provide you with 1080p HD images during the day, bright and clear images at night. 24 hours clear vision for you.
- DVR Recording Function: 7'' digital LCD monitor support DVR recording function. The video data is loop recording and stored in the SD card. Maximum supports 128G SD card, recording in loop, to avoid any scam/theft.
- 【Quality Guarantee】24-Hour Online Customer Service, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, 365-Day Replacement Warranty and Lifetime Support. If you have any question or need any help, please contact us first, we'll try our best for you.【Customer Service: DouxuryUS@hotmail.com】
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that is taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial points that will help you select the right backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be decided by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the wired one which has to be performed through a technician to make certain that all of the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one so they can come up with sufficient view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam should be able to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you wish to have to think about whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are fairly large and one digicam won't have the ability to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.