Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera, DOUXURY IP69 Waterproof 170° Wide View Angle HD 1080P Backup Camera + HD LCD 7″ Monitor, DVR Recording Backup Camera System for Truck Pickup Trailer Camper Bus RV 5th Wheel
- Upgraded Wireless Backup Camera: With unique dual antenna design and the latest digital signal chip, the wireless backup camera can send 1080P videos to the display via the stronger signal. The signal can reach 300ft in open area and 180ft in vehicles.
- IP69 Waterproof Level: With the latest sealing tech, the wireless backup camera is IP69 waterproof, also can withstand extreme temperatures from -4℉~149℉. No more lens water or fog problems.
- 1080P HD Backup Camera: Adopting 1080p CCD image processing chip, the digital wireless backup camera system can provide you with 1080p HD images during the day, bright and clear images at night. 24 hours clear vision for you.
- DVR Recording Function: 7'' digital LCD monitor support DVR recording function. The video data is loop recording and stored in the SD card. Maximum supports 128G SD card, recording in loop, to avoid any scam/theft.
- 【Quality Guarantee】24-Hour Online Customer Service, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, 365-Day Replacement Warranty and Lifetime Support. If you have any question or need any help, please contact us first, we'll try our best for you.【Customer Service: [email protected]】
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential guides that will help you choose the right backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution might be decided via the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you can do it on your own not like when installing the wired one that needs to be carried out through a technician to be sure that all of the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one that will provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other essential factor that you need to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are rather massive and one camera won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.