Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera for Car, Magnetic Trailer Hitch Reverse Camera with Rechargeable Battery, IR Night Vision Vehicle Backup Cameras for Easy Hitching of Gooseneck Trailer/RV/Camper Car
- 【WiFi Connection- 65ft Range】The wireless backup camera is built-in WiFI, it can connect to your phone or ipad by WiFi without a WiFi password.Compatible with Android and IOS system (download APP from App store)
- 【No Hardware Drilling and Waterproof】Easy to set up,it can instantly to any metallic surface via extra-strength magnetic base,and the angle of the camera can be adjusted.IP68 waterproof rating & shockproof, can withstand all weather elements.
- 【Transmitting Live Image】No delay！Works great for backing under gooseneck trailer. Aim it dow the hitch pin on the trailer and watch the ball in the truck bed come into place.With camera taking pictures and photo storage functions that will be useful if there is a car accident.And you can touch the icon to choose either front or mirrored option.
- 【Clear View Day and Night】High definition color sensor, super clear reversing image available.12 automatic Infrared night vision lights provide a good night vision within 3.2ft/10m, even in the darkest night. 120° wide angle of view.
- 【USB Rechargeable Battery】The battery last 4 to 6 hours of constant running.The camera has a low battery and the blue power indicator will flash.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is installed on cars. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that is taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to move his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process will also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial guides that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will probably be decided through the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you can do it by yourself not like when installing the wired one that has to be carried out through a technician to make certain that the entire inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one with the intention to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera should be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you need to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. Some cars are fairly huge and one digital camera won't be able to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete back view.