Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera for Car, Magnetic Trailer Hitch Reverse Camera with Rechargeable Battery, IR Night Vision Vehicle Backup Cameras for Easy Hitching of Gooseneck Trailer/RV/Camper Car
- 【WiFi Connection- 65ft Range】The wireless backup camera is built-in WiFI, it can connect to your phone or ipad by WiFi without a WiFi password.Compatible with Android and IOS system (download APP from App store)
- 【No Hardware Drilling and Waterproof】Easy to set up,it can instantly to any metallic surface via extra-strength magnetic base,and the angle of the camera can be adjusted.IP68 waterproof rating & shockproof, can withstand all weather elements.
- 【Transmitting Live Image】No delay！Works great for backing under gooseneck trailer. Aim it dow the hitch pin on the trailer and watch the ball in the truck bed come into place.With camera taking pictures and photo storage functions that will be useful if there is a car accident.And you can touch the icon to choose either front or mirrored option.
- 【Clear View Day and Night】High definition color sensor, super clear reversing image available.12 automatic Infrared night vision lights provide a good night vision within 3.2ft/10m, even in the darkest night. 120° wide angle of view.
- 【USB Rechargeable Battery】The battery last 4 to 6 hours of constant running.The camera has a low battery and the blue power indicator will flash.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is fastened on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it displays all that may be happening at the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure may also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important guides that will help you select the most ideal backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will probably be decided through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is somewhat simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to when installing the hardwired one which should be performed by a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one so that you can provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the camera must have the ability to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the display as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other crucial factor that you wish to have to decide upon while buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are slightly massive and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to see all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole back view.