Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera for RV Truck Trailer Bus, VECLESUS VMW7 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera System, IP69k Waterproof, Super Night Vision, Maximum Transmission Distance Over 100FT(30M)
- 【1080P Digital Wireless Technology】Updated version 1080P AHD lens and SONY CCD sensor chip, 1 channel 2.4Ghz high power wireless transmitter and receiver, can clearly present every detail while driving/ parking, clear and vivid. Perfect exactly what you are expecting!
- 【Fewer wiring steps】From now on, this wireless backup camera system will save you most of the time connecting the camera to the monitor signal cord, but you will still need to spend some time connecting the monitor's power and the camera's power separately. The wireless signal transmission makes it possible to install cameras wherever you want, as long as there is a power supply. Note: this product does not have the recording function, only with real-time monitoring and auxiliary.
- 【Superior Night Vision& Waterproof】This wireless backup camera comes with Infrared lights that offer super night vision, up to 12 hours of water resistance testing to ensure the highest waterproof rating IP69K, aluminum alloy material shell and outside hanging. Securing your driving safety no matter what the weather like.
- 【Two Mounting Methods】The monitor can be mounted on the windscreen by a suction bracket or install on the dashboard by a fan-shaped bracket. Note: If you need Furrion RV’s pre-wired bracket adapter for camera installation, contact us pls.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that is installed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that is happening at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure may also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial considerations that will help you select the right backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will probably be decided via the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you can do it by yourself unlike while installing the hardwired one that should be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all the interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one with the intention to provide you with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam must be able to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you can see all the objects which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial factor that you need to decide upon while purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are moderately huge and one camera would possibly not be able to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.