Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera for Trucks Rv Trailer Camper, Digital Rear View Backup Camera System and Monitor Kit 7 inch, Pickup Reverse Camera IP69 Night Vision
- Stable and Vivid Video Image – Interference Free. With digital wireless transmission, Backup Camera for Trucks provides clear Vivid video images in electrically noisy environments like Bluetooth,radio.
- Wireless Transmitter and Easy Installation – RV Backup Camera dont need video cable between Monitor and Wireless Rear View Camera. Connect the camera to reverse light and the screen to cigarette lighter /ACC/Fuse/Radio ect.
- Wide Angle and Long Range – Avoid Blind Spots. The 149-degree golden wide angle lens of Trailer Backup Camera and Monitor Kit takes the worry out of backing up and provide you with safer riding experience. Ideal for Rv, Large Cars, SUV, Pickup, Trailer, Box Truck, Bus.
- Night Vision and IP 69 – Designed with clear aperture,the Rv Camera System Wireless is easy to get a sharpe at low-light level,which can provide you with a adequate view of traffic details behind your car even at night.
- 12-Month – Homaide offers an unconditional 30 days money back and 12-Month free replacement. Any Questions for Reverse Camera for Truck, Do Feel Free to Contact US [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it displays all that is happening on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure will also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be determined by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is quite easy and you'll do it by yourself not like while putting in the hardwired one that has to be carried out by a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one as a way to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other crucial issue that you want to think about while purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are fairly large and one digicam would possibly not be capable of provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.