Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera HCW CREATE with 5 Inch HD Monitor Kit, Reversing Video Come-up in 0.7 Second Smallest Rear View Reverse Camera, Stable Digital Signal for Trucks, Car, SUV, Pickup, Mini Van
- ❤ 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: Worrying about the huge blind spot behind your car? Feeling awkward when seeing a crowded parking lot? By this wireless backup camera kit, highly recommend under 30ft vehicle for both reversing and driving observation, stable image without interference and flicker.
- ❤ 【Video Come-up Quickly】: Video comes up quickly in 0.7 second when vehicle is placed in reverse, HD image quality of 5″TFT-LCD screen is great both in sunlight and darkness, with brightness and contrast accuracy to distinguish objects, more real clarity image which helps reversing safely.
- ❤ 【Easy Installation】: The wireless rear view backup camera is built-in transmitter inside, makes it smallest compact and simple, wireless means between camera and monitor, no need to run complex wires like wired ones. The included suction mount can swivel to any position to help locate the monitor in a convenient spot in different vehicles.
- ❤ 【FCC CE ROHS Approval Back up Car Camera Wireless】: You can adjust the angle of the backup car camera up or down to suit vehicles from Camper, Travel Trailer, Mini RV, Camping Car, Mini Van, Pickup Truck, SUV. A nice wide angle field of view as 110°horizontal makes sure the rear view not too limited or too distorted.
- ❤ 【Good Low-light Vision】: Even only by the reverse lights, the obstacle behind the car can't escape your eyes. Illumination can be as low as 0.1LUX. Providing a 100% satisfaction experience is HCW CREATE main priority to our customers. Feel free to contact us if products don’t meet your expectations.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S Sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 14:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 01:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to move his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure will also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial guides that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be decided through the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one on the way to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other crucial factor that you need to consider while buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are reasonably huge and one camera would possibly not be capable of provide a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.