Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera Kit Night Vision Waterproof 7″ HD TFT LCD Color Monitor Rear View Car Reversing Camera for Trucks Vans SUV RV Bus Trailer Cars
- 【Wireless Backup Camera】 Equipped with built-in 2.4GHz Wireless Receiver on the backup camera, which is easy to install and more convenient, no need to connect to the reverse line. Wireless parking assistance; The monitor will start up automatically, and synchronously display the video from rear view camera when you're backing your car.
- 【Night Vision Rearview Camera】 Backup reverse camera with 18 individual Infrared (IR) LED, effective range: 15m. It can automatically switches to IR mode when light level is low, helping you view clearly still at night or in bad weather.
- 【Waterproof Camera】 Hard metal cased backup camera with IP67 rate waterproof can cope with bad weather, does work well to display rear view all the time, make your trip more safely.
- 【Two Way Video Input】 The 7 inch HD TFT Monitor has 2 way video input, it allows you to monitor two cameras with at same time. Or you can use video 1 to reverse view and video 2 use to watch DVD / VCD / TV / GPS.
- 【High Quality】 Suitable for Trucks, Buses, Forklifts, Harvesters, Fire Trucks, Mining Trucks, Crane Trucks, trailers, SUV etc. We provided 1 year replacement, high quality service . 24hr friendly customer service.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure will also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential guides that will help you choose the best backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will likely be determined by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is rather easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the wired one which should be performed by a technician to ensure that all the internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one so that it will provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other crucial factor that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. Some cars are reasonably massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.