Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera Kit Night Vision Waterproof 7″ HD TFT LCD Color Monitor Rear View Car Reversing Camera for Trucks Vans SUV RV Bus Trailer Cars
- 【Wireless Backup Camera】 Equipped with built-in 2.4GHz Wireless Receiver on the backup camera, which is easy to install and more convenient, no need to connect to the reverse line. Wireless parking assistance; The monitor will start up automatically, and synchronously display the video from rear view camera when you're backing your car.
- 【Night Vision Rearview Camera】 Backup reverse camera with 18 individual Infrared (IR) LED, effective range: 15m. It can automatically switches to IR mode when light level is low, helping you view clearly still at night or in bad weather.
- 【Waterproof Camera】 Hard metal cased backup camera with IP67 rate waterproof can cope with bad weather, does work well to display rear view all the time, make your trip more safely.
- 【Two Way Video Input】 The 7 inch HD TFT Monitor has 2 way video input, it allows you to monitor two cameras with at same time. Or you can use video 1 to reverse view and video 2 use to watch DVD / VCD / TV / GPS.
- 【High Quality】 Suitable for Trucks, Buses, Forklifts, Harvesters, Fire Trucks, Mining Trucks, Crane Trucks, trailers, SUV etc. We provided 1 year replacement, high quality service . 24hr friendly customer service.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fastened on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure will also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few essential points that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will be decided through the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like whilst installing the wired one which has to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one so that it will give you enough view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the camera must have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are moderately large and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire back view.