Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera Kit Waterproof Wireless License Plate Rear View Camera,Night Vision Reverse Rearview Cam for Trucks, Trailer, RV,Pickup Trucks,Cargo,Vans,etc
- [7 inch LCD Monitor Kit] Flexible monitor mount,360° rotation,allows you mount the monitor to windshield or dashboard by your preference, and the suction pad can be reusable by water-cleaning for a long term.There is a sunscreen cover,can have a clear sight under the sun,a bigger antenna can be extended to the outside of the vehicle,offer more stable signal,the extended cable is 9.84 ft.
- [Advanced Wireless Rear View Camera]Night vision,18 Infrared Lights and CMOS Sensor,all these unique features will give you superior vision at day and night.IP69 waterproof standard,can dip the camera into water,140 wide view angle,reduce the blind area,make your reversing more confident and safty.
- [DIY Easy Installation]It just need 2 minutes to install the monitor,using 3M adhesive to fix the monitor on the console,plug it to the cigarette lighter.You can install this wireless backup camera anywhere you want near the reversing light.Just connect the camera power cable to the reverse tail lights.Built-in wireless moduel,when reversing,the monitor turns on and switch to rearview cam automatically.
- [Flexible Vehicle Comatability]View installation manual in package before using.We offer 30-Day money-back guarantee,12-Month replacement warranty and best customer service, life time tech support service:[email protected]
- [Customer Service&Guarantee]The wireless distance can be up to 49.5ft.Voltage range is from 12-24V DC power,can accomodate a wide variety of large vehicle as RV/Trailer/Truck/Bus/Semi-Trailer/5th Wheel Vehicle and so on.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 14:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure will also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few essential considerations that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will probably be determined by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is somewhat simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one that has to be carried out by a technician to be sure that all of the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one as a way to give you sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other essential issue that you wish to have to think about when purchasing the backup camera. A few automobiles are rather massive and one digital camera won't be capable of give a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.