Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera Kit with Stable Digital Signal, Niloghap 4.3’’ Monitor and IP69K Waterproof Starlight Night Vision Rear View Reverse Camera for Car, Pickup Truck, Van, Camper, SUV, RV
- [ STABLE DIGITAL SIGNAL TRANSMISSION ] Niloghap backup camera kit uses 2.4Ghz digital signal, which have better anti-magnetic and anti-interference capabilities than analog signals, and better than analog signals over longer distances. It can provide you with continuous, stable, high-quality images.
- [ IDEAL CAMERA ] The waterproof standard of this camera is IP69K, the lowest and highest temperature resistance is -4°F~167°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- [ MULTI FUNCTION ] This backup camera kit has 5 image modes, including on/off guide lines, rear view (mirrored), front view (non-mirrored), mirror flip, non-mirror flip. You can adjust the image mode according to your needs.
- [ Easy Installation ] The suction cup mount allows you to install the monitor on either windshield or dashboard. And there is no wire from monitor to camera, which eliminates the tedious installation process. All of these simplify the installation so that you can easily install it by yourself.
- [ GOOD SERVICE ] Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We will provide 1-year warranty replacement service and 7*24 hour customer support service. We have a professional customer service team and technical team to ensure that you can get satisfactory solutions when you encounter any problems at any time.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
Last update on 2020-09-24 at 12:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 22:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important considerations that will help you choose the right backup camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution can be determined through the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you'll do it on your own not like whilst installing the wired one which has to be carried out via a technician to ensure that all the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one that allows you to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other crucial factor that you need to decide upon when buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are relatively large and one camera would possibly not be capable of give a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.