Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera, Lastbus Night Vision Wide View Angle Waterproof WiFi Rear View Camera for iPhone iPad Android Phone Tablet
- 【Widely Adaptable】Compatible with most of mobile devices, use this backup camera with your iPhone iPad Android phone or tablet. No monitor is needed any more. Spent less time, save more money. 【Not Support: Nokia 6, Google I, Google II, Google Pixel 2,REDMI NOTE4 and Moto Z series】
- 【Easy to Install & Easy to Use】Perfect for your vehicles such as pickup truck, trailer, truck, RV, bus, van and much more, which has 12-24V DC power supply. No need to arrange wiring, just need to power the backup camera up.
- 【High Quality & Powerful Function】With night vision function and great IP69 Waterproof level, the backup camera can work well all the time. Use the app to control the backup camera, more function you can get, such as show/hide reversing grid line and mirror flip images.
- 【No Interference & No Delay】Color image sensor, 540 TV lines and other HD camera technologies ensure you can get clear and detailed color images. With bulit-in digital WIFI signal chip, signals can be transmit well within at least 50 feet without any delay.
- 【Quality Guarantee】24-Hour Online Customer Service, 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee, 12-Month Replacement Warranty, and Lifetime Support. Customer Service Email Address: 【[email protected]】. If you have any question or need any help, contact us, you will have our full attention.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process can also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important guides to help you choose the right backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will be made up by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is rather simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike whilst installing the hardwired one which should be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all of the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one with a view to provide you with enough view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera should have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as if you're looking together with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important factor that you want to decide upon whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are quite massive and one digicam won't be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.