Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera Monitor Kit,IP68 Waterproof License Plate Reverse Rear View Back Up Car Camera,4.3′ TFT LCD Rear View Monitor for Cars, SUV Accfly
- 【Wireless design&easy to install】Wireless rear-view camera is built-in wireless module, doesn't have complex problem about wiring,the wireless distance can be up to 29ft in open areas.When the vehicle is in reverse gear,shows the image automatically,moving forward,the screen will be black and can show the time,which will be safer for the driver.
- 【HD IP68 Waterproof Car Backup Camera】The rear backup camera is waterproof,anti fog and shockproof,can be used even if under heavy rain.120 degree viewing angle,can give you a clear perspective.Don't need to punch hole on your vehicle,just mount the camera via the license plate holes and connect the wires to the reverse light.
- 【4.3 Inch Color LCD Monitor】HD backup camera has a anti glare liquid crystal screen,still can clear under a strong light.Easy to install, just need to connect the monitor to the cigarette lighter,and install the rear view monitor on dashboard or windshiled as you like. you can wash the suction pad after a long time to use,which can make the sucker more stable. NOTE : There is a screen protection film, tear it off from the green label in the upper right corner.
- 【High Compatibility Vehicle Camera】The system voltage range from 12-24V DC power,the cable of rear view backup camera is 7.48ft,suitable for most small and medium vehicles like Car/SUV/Pickup/Minivan and so on.
- 【After-sale Service】We provided a installation guidance in package,30-Day money-back guarantee,12-Month replacement warranty and best customer service, life time tech support service:[email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is a device that is installed on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to backup his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process will also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some very important points that will help you choose the best backup digital camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be determined by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you'll do it by yourself not like whilst putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed via a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with the intention to come up with sufficient view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam should be capable to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other very important issue that you want to think about whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are somewhat massive and one digicam may not be capable of provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.