Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera System, IPOSTER Wireless Backup Camera for Car RV Truck Travel Trailer Bus Pickup, 1080P FHD 170 Wide View Angle IP69 Waterproof Rear View Camera + TFT HD LCD 7 Inch Monitor
- Upgraded Wireless Backup Camera: Compared with other wireless backup camera system, the IPOSTER backup camera with dual antennas have stronger stable digital signal, which can each 300ft in open area and 180ft in vehicles.
- 1080P Backup Camera: FHD 1080P backup camera with 170° wide angle lens + 1080P LCD rear view monitor, the wireless backup camera system can ensure you sharp pictures. With 18 IR LED lamps, you can get bright and clear pictures even at night.
- IP69 Waterproof Backup Camera: Compared with other backup cameras using glass, the IPOSTER backup camera uses almost fully sealed enclosure to make it better waterproof.
- Best Backup Camera: 12-36V wide voltage for all kinds of vehicles, 3 monitor brackets available for all needs, detailed manual book for DIY installation, wireless backup camera for easy installation. Everything is prepared to give you the best wireless backup camera.
- Best Customer Service: 24-Hour online customer service, 60-Day Money-Back guarantee, 12-Month replacement warranty, and Lifetime Support. If you have any question or dissatisfactory, need any help, contact us first you will get best solutions.【Email Address: iPOSTER2020@hotmail.com 】
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important guides that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will probably be decided by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is reasonably simple and you can do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the wired one which needs to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, select one for you to come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam must be able to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you wish to have to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are quite massive and one digital camera won't be able to give a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to see all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.