Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera System with 7” Monitor Reversing Camera for RV Truck Trailer Pickup Car Tractor,1080P Digital Rear View Backing IP69 Waterproof Guide Lines ON/Off Yuesem 2nd
- Flexible Vehicle Compatibility: Voltage range from 12-24V DC power to accommodate a wide variety of large vehicle as RV /Truck/Trailer/Pickups/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Bus.
- Second Generation Advanced Digital Wireless Rear View Camera: 18 Infrared lights and CCD sensor. High resolution （1920×1080）7 ‘’ monitor. Super IP69 waterproof standard. 149°Gold point of view. Colorful night effect.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Just power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on switch, screen then automatically turns on and switch to rear view cam when reversing. Keep your reversing more confident and safety.
- The monitor system has split screen function, which can be switched to single screen, two screens or four screens es with the parking assist marker lines. You can turn it on or off according to your favor. Great reversing camera.
- Customer satisfaction is our aim, we have a qualified after-sale service team, 7 days/ 24 hours for serving you. We are committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service! Customer Service Email: Foryuesem@outlook
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important guides to help you choose the right backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution shall be decided by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you can do it by yourself unlike when putting in the hardwired one that has to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all of the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one a good way to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial factor that you need to decide upon whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are relatively massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable of supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete rear view.