Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /home/customer/www/backupcameraforcar.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-inserter/ad-inserter.php on line 11170
Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera with 5″ HD Monitor for Trucks/traliers/RVs/Camper/Van/Pickup with Monitor Xroose Backup Camera F3 License Plate IP69K Waterproof 152°Night Vision
- · 【HD 720P LED 5 inch monitor & Clear color night vision】HD monitor can provide more viewing area. Xroose car backup camera’s unique 3.0 color display technology with 152˚ Wide View len allows you have a more secure and advanced navigation system.Lastest 3.0 Color Night Vision Technology with low image noise. Its illumination is as low as 0.0075 LUX, restores and captures real and clear color images just needs a little bit of light
- · 【Stable Signal transmission】Xroose license plate car wireless camera can maintain clear images even at high speeds.You can installit on your vehicle such as trailer or RV to observe your driving throughout.Xroose backup camera are committed to making your riving safer.
- · 【IP69k Waterproof & Fog Resistant】Xroose car backup Camera maker has a complete production process,makes the camera have excellent IP69 waterproof.Does not fog even on heavy rainy days.It’s working temperature is 14℉ to 104℉( -10℃ to 40℃)。 Clear image and no delay, enough to work well in a variety of harsh environments.
- · 【 Easy installation,Suit for most kinds of Vehicles】Simple installation allows non-professionals to install by themselves.Package includes a Easy-to-understand installation instructions,. This wireless backup camera suit for most types of 12-24V different length vehicles, You can instal it on your vehicle license plate .such as trailer, truck, RVs, pickup, van etc.
- · 【Comprehensive After-sales Service】Customer satisfaction is our first priority, that's why our product is backed with a 36-month replacement service and lifetime support. Please contact us for help with any problems.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup camera is a device that is mounted on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some very important guides that will help you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer might be made up by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is relatively simple and you can do it by yourself unlike when installing the wired one that has to be carried out via a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one for you to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you want to consider whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are slightly large and one digital camera may not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.