Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera with 5″ Monitor for Car/Pickup/Truck/Sedan/Rv/SUV/Camper Rearview License Plate HD Digital Signal Reverse Backing Up Cam Night Vision Waterproof Rear View for Reversing
- ► HD Wireless Backup Camera – Stable digital signal camera with optimum 149˚ field of high resolution image for rear view. Camera includes our improved high definition chipset and 6 Auto LED lights for night vision. Lights can provide you with clearer image when you backing up. Can used for Cars/Pickups/Trucks/Campers/Trailers/Rvs/Suvs/Sedans etc.
- ► Weatherproof Camera Withstands Tough Condition– IP69K rating, the highest available. No worries about the car wash or heavy rain. Operating temperatures from -59°F to 176°F. Reverse camera powered by 12-24 voltage power source such as reversing light, will turn on when backing up.Parking guidelines ON/OFF via green wire. Stylish new design includes upgraded metal materials for durability and extended service life.
- ►High Resolution 5 Inch Color LCD Monitor with magnetic mount bracket, to windshield or dashboard via suction cup holds bracket that allows quick and simple removal or installation. Parking assist grids can also display or not via monitor's funtion. Wireless Monitor is powered with the included 12-24V cigarette lighter adapter and turn on automatically when reversing.
- ► Integrated Camera License Plate Mount allows simple installation. Use on cars, vans, and trucks. Can be wired for backup (reverse) or constant power. Stable point to point digital signal transfer up to 100M without inference.Not analogue, wireless backup camera with monitor kit are true digital wireless signal, more stable than other similar product on this market.
- ►Additional: Not Cordless, Wireless Backup Camera with Monitor Needs to Run Wire to Get Power. Installation Guide Video for Your Reference. Any problem can search us for help.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Cameras.working on vehicle under 60ft (totally length). Warm Hint : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►The monitor has split screen ability with four way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--, you can add more wireless cameras for the monitor. Also it allows you to monitor two or four cameras with at same time or just monitor one camera. B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camer
- ►The 7 inch display mounts on your dash and gets power with the included cigarette light plug. FHD 1080P high quality resolutions chips. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-14 at 06:14 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-14 at 10:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup camera is an accessory that is fastened on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential points that can assist you select the most ideal backup camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be made up through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you'll do it on your own not like whilst putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one so they can come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important factor that you want to think about while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are moderately massive and one camera may not be able to give a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to view the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.