Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera with Monitor System 5” LCD Wireless Monitor Rearview Revering Rear View Back up Camera for Backing Parking Small Car 12V Only eRapta
- ►Stable Signal:No interference transmission rear view camera,newest wireless tech enhance its signal to get a stable video,using the advanced chip designed by German excellent engineer.This Backup car camera wireless Makes us enjoy our journey,and avoid the flicker image issue.
- ►Clear Image and Nice night vision:crystal clear image avail us to notice the everything surrounding.Vivid picture with true color help us keep a pretty emotion and drive the car safely.8 LED light do a good job in the evening,This backup camera for car recover the colorful image when we are in the dark.
- ► Rear back up camera Easy Installation:You just need to mount the monitor,attach the reverse camera to the license plate and connect it to reverse light.
- ►IP69 Waterproof Back up camera systems:rearview camera in dash security sensor camera which is made by high-purity resin,with international standard IP 69 waterproof property.So you can use it daringly whatever it’s rainy/snowy/hot.
- ►Backup Camera for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan,Tractor,Trailer and Sedans.Reversing Camera/Rear View Camera/Parking Camera.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while backing up because it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important points to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will likely be determined by way of the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is moderately easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the wired one which needs to be performed by a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, select one if you want to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other crucial issue that you want to decide upon whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are somewhat large and one digicam would possibly not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.