Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera with Monitor System 5” LCD Wireless Monitor Rearview Revering Rear View Back up Camera for Backing Parking Small Car 12V Only eRapta
- ►Stable Signal:No interference transmission rear view camera,newest wireless tech enhance its signal to get a stable video,using the advanced chip designed by German excellent engineer.This Backup car camera wireless Makes us enjoy our journey,and avoid the flicker image issue.
- ►Clear Image and Nice night vision:crystal clear image avail us to notice the everything surrounding.Vivid picture with true color help us keep a pretty emotion and drive the car safely.8 LED light do a good job in the evening,This backup camera for car recover the colorful image when we are in the dark.
- ► Rear back up camera Easy Installation:You just need to mount the monitor,attach the reverse camera to the license plate and connect it to reverse light.
- ►IP69 Waterproof Back up camera systems:rearview camera in dash security sensor camera which is made by high-purity resin,with international standard IP 69 waterproof property.So you can use it daringly whatever it’s rainy/snowy/hot.
- ►Backup Camera for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan,Tractor,Trailer and Sedans.Reversing Camera/Rear View Camera/Parking Camera.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that is happening at the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process can also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some essential guides that can assist you choose the best backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will likely be made up via the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is rather simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the wired one that should be performed by a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one a good way to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam should be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important issue that you want to consider when buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are somewhat massive and one digicam won't be able to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all the back view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.