Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Camera,rv Backup Camera Wireless,Backup Camera for Trucks,Rear View Camera for Trailer/Camper/Combines,1080P HD System,IP69 Waterproof,Colorful Night Vision
- ►Stable Signal 3rd Generation Wireless Camera:Newest Wireless Tech Built-in Digital Signal transmitter and receiver,No interference transmission,Strong Signal.So it can help you to drive safely with a pleasant mood.Updated Wireless Backup camera with 7 inch monitor.
- ►1080P Crystal Clear Image and Colorful Night Vision:HD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup camera system,best image resolution,stronger lens,which helps you to notice everything surrounding.F2.0 focal length,18 IR lights and advanced sensor to get a super Colorful night vision.
- ►IP69 Waterproof Level:Backup Camera is made by high-purity resin,with international standard IP69 waterproof property.So you can use this reversing camera daringly when it’s rainy/snowy/hot.
- ►Easy Installation:You just need to mount the monitor,and connect the power of rear view camera to reversing light.And we will be here for you forever,if you have any question,just tell us.We will solve it definitely.
- ►Backup Camera for RV Truck Tractor Trailer.Reversing Camera/rear view camera/parking camera.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 05:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 09:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is installed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important points that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will probably be made up through the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is moderately simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to while installing the wired one that has to be performed by means of a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so that you can provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the camera must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you need to consider while buying the backup digicam. A few cars are slightly large and one digicam may not be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to view all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.