Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Rear View Camera – Waterproof License Plate Car Parking Rearview Reverse Safety/Vehicle Monitor System w/ 4.3” Mirror Video LCD, Distance Scale Lines, Night Vision – Pyle PLCM4590WIR
- 4.3” LCD SCREEN: The Pyle vehicle video monitor system comes with a 4.3″ LCD display w/ 628 x 586 video resolution, built-in 2.4Ghz wireless video receiver and NTSC/PAL video system. Will automatically turn on with reverse gear activation
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, pickups and other automobile
- NIGHT VISION / FOG RESISTANCE: This backup cam for cars and other automotive vehicles is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant and has night vision ability for all day and night video monitoring and assistance
- *Check your power connections, make sure the line is giving proper voltage
*Clean the backup camera of any dirt/moisture.
- MIRROR AND LICENSE MOUNT: The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing. The monitor is designed to replace the existing vehicle mirror assembly. Includes all necessary cables and wiring
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Upgraded digital wireless camera can work on vehicle under 60ft. ★ Warm Hint : (1) We can provide Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet (2) We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're in driving or in reversing. In the menu,You can switch the front view and rear view channel and turn on/off the guide lines, which are very convenient.
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It has a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees,the image quality is HD with 12 infrared lights.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This sophisticated backup camera system comes with an infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass. 175° wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this truck backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7" Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this RV backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- Ideal replacement - this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction - this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Direct installation - this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- 【Applicability】Sprinter backup camera is suitable for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Volkswagen Crafter with original factory size. you can use directly without extra installation hole.
- 【Sensor】Sprinter Backup camera used 1/3 PC3089 CMOS which have better color Image rather than White-black image
- 【Backup Camera Interface 】backup camera installed medias or screens with RCA/4pin video input only, it is NOT for original Car media directly!You can add camera interface or adapter cable if want to use it with original media.
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 05:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that may be happening at the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process will also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some very important guides that will help you select the best backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will be decided by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed through a technician to make sure that all the interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, select one so we can provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other essential issue that you need to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are slightly large and one camera won't be capable to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to see the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire rear view.