Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Backup Rear View Camera – Waterproof License Plate Car Parking Rearview Reverse Safety/Vehicle Monitor System w/ 4.3” Mirror Video LCD, Distance Scale Lines, Night Vision – Pyle PLCM4590WIR
- 4.3” LCD SCREEN: The Pyle vehicle video monitor system comes with a 4.3″ LCD display w/ 628 x 586 video resolution, built-in 2.4Ghz wireless video receiver and NTSC/PAL video system. Will automatically turn on with reverse gear activation
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, pickups and other automobile
- NIGHT VISION / FOG RESISTANCE: This backup cam for cars and other automotive vehicles is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant and has night vision ability for all day and night video monitoring and assistance
- *Check your power connections, make sure the line is giving proper voltage
*Clean the backup camera of any dirt/moisture.
- MIRROR AND LICENSE MOUNT: The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing. The monitor is designed to replace the existing vehicle mirror assembly. Includes all necessary cables and wiring
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 14:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be installed on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process may also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some essential points that will help you choose the right backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer can be determined through the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to when installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by means of a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one so one can come up with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digicam must be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other essential factor that you need to decide upon while buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are somewhat massive and one camera won't be capable of give a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.