Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Hitch Backup Camera, 720P WiFi Magnetic Trailer Hitch Backup Rear/Front View Camera for Pickup Truck/Horse Trailer/RV/Camper Reverse, Rechargeable Battery, Compatible with iPhone Android
- 🚙【 Easy to Hitch Trailer/RV 】ECOCONUT wireless hitch camera with HD color sensors and 150° viewing angle that helps you easily attach your vehicle to any trailer, boat, camper, truck, and more in seconds. Really easy to use!
- 🚙【 Magnetic Mini Camera】This mini hitch camera built-in powerful magnetic, it can attach instantly to any metallic surface via extra-strength magnetic base, no hardware required. Small and portable.
- 🚙【 Rechargeable Battery 】WiFi hitch camera powered by rechargeable lithium ion battery. Recharge with included USB cable instead of replacing battery. With power display, you can clearly know the power status of the camera and charge it in time.
- 🚙【 Waterproof & Night Vision 】IP68 waterproof, it will not affect the use in rainy days. The hitch camera with 3 IR LEDs for providing a good night vision within 30ft in the darkest night, no need any ambient light.
- 🚙【 Stable Wireless Transmission 】ECOCONUT wireless hitch camera under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is installed on cars. The aim of the camera is to help the driver when reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure may also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some essential points that can assist you select the right backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be decided via the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like while installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out through a technician to ensure that all the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with a purpose to come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you wish to have to think about whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are relatively large and one camera may not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.