Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Hitch Camera for Easy Hitching of Trailers, Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels | RVS-83112 | Rear View Safety
- Digital wireless connection provides an uninterrupted signal for up to 70ft!
- Camera comes with magnetic base for instant mounting and removing
- Hitch camera is completely waterproof (IP68) with infra-red night vision
- 3.5″ LCD Color Display plugs right into 12V power port in vehicle
- Installs in minutes – ready to use right out of the box – no screws necessary
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is mounted on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it shows all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the process may also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial points to help you select the best backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will likely be determined by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is slightly easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which has to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all of the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, select one so they can provide you with enough view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon when purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are somewhat large and one camera may not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.