Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Rear View Backup Camera – 4.3” LCD Monitor Built-in Distance Scale Lines Parking/Reverse Assist w/Adjustable Slim Bar Cam Marine Grade Waterproof Night Vision LEDs – Pyle PLCM4375WIR_0
- WIRE FREE SET UP: A backup rearview camera that can be set up easily, no long wires required Comes with a wireless transmitter to instantly send videos from cam to screen Has a tilt adjustable angle and wireless transmission best
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This car backup camera wireless system monitor comes with a slim 43″ TFT/LCD display, built-in 24Ghz wireless video receiver and NTSC/PAL video system Will automatically turn on with reverse gear activation
- DASHBOARD AND LICENSE MOUNT: The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing The monitor comes with a universal dashboard mount holder for easy installation
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION: This wireless backup camera system for cars and other automotive vehicles is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather It's also fog resistant and has night vision ability Kit includes all necessary wirings
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, pickups and other automobiles
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 14:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be fixed on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some crucial guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will be decided by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is quite easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed by means of a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one with a view to give you sufficient view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you want to think about whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are reasonably massive and one camera may not be able to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole rear view.