Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Rear View Backup Camera – 4.3” LCD Monitor Built-in Distance Scale Lines Parking/Reverse Assist w/Adjustable Slim Bar Cam Marine Grade Waterproof Night Vision LEDs – Pyle PLCM4375WIR_0
- WIRE FREE SET UP: A backup rearview camera that can be set up easily, no long wires required Comes with a wireless transmitter to instantly send videos from cam to screen Has a tilt adjustable angle and wireless transmission best
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This car backup camera wireless system monitor comes with a slim 43″ TFT/LCD display, built-in 24Ghz wireless video receiver and NTSC/PAL video system Will automatically turn on with reverse gear activation
- DASHBOARD AND LICENSE MOUNT: The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing The monitor comes with a universal dashboard mount holder for easy installation
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION: This wireless backup camera system for cars and other automotive vehicles is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather It's also fog resistant and has night vision ability Kit includes all necessary wirings
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, pickups and other automobiles
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that is happening on the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial points that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will likely be decided by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is quite simple and you'll do it on your own unlike when installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out through a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so we can give you enough view whilst reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you need to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are somewhat massive and one digital camera won't be capable of supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.