Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Rear View Backup Camera – 4.3” LCD Monitor Built-in Distance Scale Lines Parking/Reverse Assist w/Adjustable Slim Bar Cam Marine Grade Waterproof Night Vision LEDs – Pyle PLCM4375WIR_0
- WIRE FREE SET UP: A backup rearview camera that can be set up easily, no long wires required Comes with a wireless transmitter to instantly send videos from cam to screen Has a tilt adjustable angle and wireless transmission best
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This car backup camera wireless system monitor comes with a slim 43″ TFT/LCD display, built-in 24Ghz wireless video receiver and NTSC/PAL video system Will automatically turn on with reverse gear activation
- DASHBOARD AND LICENSE MOUNT: The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing The monitor comes with a universal dashboard mount holder for easy installation
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION: This wireless backup camera system for cars and other automotive vehicles is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather It's also fog resistant and has night vision ability Kit includes all necessary wirings
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, pickups and other automobiles
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【Easy to install】2 Power Supply. If powered by ACC fuse box, please connected the Red to ACC, the black connect the Metal (Ground), thus the monitor and backup camera will automatically turn on/off when the vehicle is ON. Or if powered by cigarette lighter, it need to manually turn on the monitor when the vehicle starts. (Installation instructions are included.)
- 【Backup camera kit with Distance Sensor】Default with parking guidelines, it will automatically show the rear images and parking guidelines full time whether it's driving or reversing. Perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse, especially for the Large Vehicles, just like having an extra eye in the back.
- 【IP67 Waterproof HD Reverse Camera】Based on IP67 Waterproof Level and CMOS Sensor will present superior clear images even at rainy days. While the 18 IR LEDs will give low light compensation and ensure the vivid images during the night.
Last update on 2020-10-30 at 12:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-30 at 23:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is installed on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential points that will help you choose the right backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution will probably be decided by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is somewhat simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out via a technician to make certain that the entire inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so we can come up with sufficient view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you want to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are reasonably large and one digital camera may not be able to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.