Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Rear View Backup Camera – 4.3” LCD Monitor Built-in Distance Scale Lines Parking/Reverse Assist w/Adjustable Slim Bar Cam Marine Grade Waterproof Night Vision LEDs – Pyle PLCM4375WIR_0
- WIRE FREE SET UP: A backup rearview camera that can be set up easily, no long wires required Comes with a wireless transmitter to instantly send videos from cam to screen Has a tilt adjustable angle and wireless transmission best
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This car backup camera wireless system monitor comes with a slim 43″ TFT/LCD display, built-in 24Ghz wireless video receiver and NTSC/PAL video system Will automatically turn on with reverse gear activation
- DASHBOARD AND LICENSE MOUNT: The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing The monitor comes with a universal dashboard mount holder for easy installation
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION: This wireless backup camera system for cars and other automotive vehicles is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather It's also fog resistant and has night vision ability Kit includes all necessary wirings
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, pickups and other automobiles
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is fixed on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that is taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to backup his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process can also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential points to help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer can be determined by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike when putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed through a technician to make certain that the entire inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one if you want to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you wish to have to consider while purchasing the backup digital camera. Some cars are moderately massive and one digital camera would possibly not be capable to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.