Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Rear View Backup Camera – Car Parking Rearview Monitor System and Reverse Safety w/Distance Scale Lines, Waterproof, Night Vision, 4.3” LCD Screen, Video Color Display for Vehicles – Pyle
- 4.3” LCD DISPLAY: The Pyle Wireless Car Backup Camera System comes with a slim 4.3″ TFT/LCD display, built-in 2.4Ghz wireless video receiver and NTSC/PAL video system. Will automatically turn on with reverse gear activation
- WIRELESS TRANSMITTER: A car backup camera wireless monitor system that can be set up easily, no long wires required. Comes with a wireless transmitter to instantly send videos from cam to screen. Features a tilt adjustable angle
- NIGHT VISION: This wireless backup camera system features fog resistant and has night vision ability for cars and other automotive vehicles. It has a marine grade waterproof rating of IP-67 to combat bad weather. Kit includes all necessary wirings
- DASHBOARD OR LICENSE MOUNT: The car rearview camera offers two mounting options – it can either be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing or mount it on the dashboard with the included universal dashboard mount holder
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, pickups and other automobiles
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Big Screen Rear View Mirror Camera: High-definition large wide-angle 1080P 170° front camera and 720P 140° waterproof rear camera for simultaneous recording. Capture all the critical details like license plates, signposts etc.
- Rearview Mirror Backup Camera: Smart rear view angle switch between driving and parking,adjust the rear view downward or upward to show you a closer backup image while parking,reduce risk coefficient and improve traffic safety.
- Backup Camera For Car: When the recorder senses emergency braking or the car collides, the video will be locked separately, and the loop recording will not cover this video, preventing the video evidence from being accidentally deleted.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-02-26 at 14:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-02-27 at 01:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that may be installed on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process will also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial considerations that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution might be made up by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the hardwired one that has to be carried out through a technician to be sure that the entire internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one so they can come up with enough view while reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera will have to be able to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon when buying the backup digital camera. A few cars are slightly massive and one digital camera won't have the ability to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.