Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Rear View Backup Camera – Car Parking Rearview Monitor System and Reverse Safety w/Distance Scale Lines, Waterproof, Night Vision, 4.3” LCD Screen, Video Color Display for Vehicles – Pyle
- 4.3” LCD DISPLAY: The Pyle Wireless Car Backup Camera System comes with a slim 4.3″ TFT/LCD display, built-in 2.4Ghz wireless video receiver and NTSC/PAL video system. Will automatically turn on with reverse gear activation
- WIRELESS TRANSMITTER: A car backup camera wireless monitor system that can be set up easily, no long wires required. Comes with a wireless transmitter to instantly send videos from cam to screen. Features a tilt adjustable angle
- NIGHT VISION: This wireless backup camera system features fog resistant and has night vision ability for cars and other automotive vehicles. It has a marine grade waterproof rating of IP-67 to combat bad weather. Kit includes all necessary wirings
- DASHBOARD OR LICENSE MOUNT: The car rearview camera offers two mounting options – it can either be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing or mount it on the dashboard with the included universal dashboard mount holder
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, pickups and other automobiles
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ►Excellent license plate wired backup camera,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans.Work well on old cars,new cars or used cars.
- ►Universal rear view camera,Suit for 12-24V DC Power.26ft RCA video cable.It will work well if your radio,monitor,DVD player or screen has the RCA connector.
- ►Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent parking camera for safe reversing and driving.
- ★Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest HD 1080P Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-08-03 at 18:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-08-04 at 05:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is a device that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to help the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important guides that will help you select the most ideal backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will likely be made up by the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you can do it on your own unlike when putting in the wired one that has to be performed by way of a technician to make certain that all the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one that will come up with enough view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you want to think about while buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are reasonably large and one camera won't have the ability to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to see all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.