Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Rear View Backup Camera – Car Parking Rearview Monitor System and Reverse Safety w/Distance Scale Lines, Waterproof, Night Vision, 4.3” LCD Screen, Video Color Display for Vehicles – Pyle
- 4.3” LCD DISPLAY: The Pyle Wireless Car Backup Camera System comes with a slim 4.3″ TFT/LCD display, built-in 2.4Ghz wireless video receiver and NTSC/PAL video system. Will automatically turn on with reverse gear activation
- WIRELESS TRANSMITTER: A car backup camera wireless monitor system that can be set up easily, no long wires required. Comes with a wireless transmitter to instantly send videos from cam to screen. Features a tilt adjustable angle
- NIGHT VISION: This wireless backup camera system features fog resistant and has night vision ability for cars and other automotive vehicles. It has a marine grade waterproof rating of IP-67 to combat bad weather. Kit includes all necessary wirings
- DASHBOARD OR LICENSE MOUNT: The car rearview camera offers two mounting options – it can either be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing or mount it on the dashboard with the included universal dashboard mount holder
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, pickups and other automobiles
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 12:11 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 23:25 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important points that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will be determined by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is somewhat simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like when installing the wired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that all of the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, select one to be able to provide you with enough view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the items which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you wish to have to decide upon when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are reasonably massive and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.