Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless WiFi Backup Camera Vehicles Reverse Camera 1080P Full HD Night Vision Waterproof Wide Angle Car Rear View Camera for Android/iOS Phone
- 【1080P Full HD & Easy installation】HD 1080p backup camera,upgrade low bit rate video coding technology, the image is vivid and smooth, without delay. Clear night vision makes driving more safer at night. IP67 waterproof, no worry about rainstorm. Easy installation, red cable connect to positive pole (ACC 12V+), black cable connect to negative pole, yellow cable connect to reverse lamp positive
- 【No Blind】Reverse camera mounting options are endless since it's so light and the included bracket could be mounted almost anywhere, in front, rear, left and right visual blind area of your vehicle. And you can open the app to realize real-time monitoring. Visual angle is up to 150 degree, which gives you a full view of the rear road while reversing, no blind area
- 【Strong Wifi Signal】WiFi module is with high power and strong signal, video recording and video sharing functions can be achieved by connecting smart devices with wifi of the camera
- 【Loop Recording】When you activate its APP, the video can be stored in your phone. Car backup Camera can cover the previous recordings automatically if there are new recordings (the newest 5 video clips can be stored)
- 【Smart Start Background, Start Voice Call】It's compatible with Android and iOS devices. Android background system can monitor the trigger signal, automatic start, no need to manually enter. Apple voice call start system, static IP link, to achieve online and reverse in the same time. Both iOS and Android users, please scan code in the second picture on Amazon page to download APP”F-Car”
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be mounted on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process may also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some essential considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will likely be determined via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to when installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed by a technician to ensure that all of the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one so that they can come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other essential issue that you wish to have to decide upon while buying the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are fairly massive and one digicam would possibly not be able to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.