Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Xroose Backup Camera with 7″ Monitor Built-in Upgraded Recorder for RV Semi Box Truck Camper Motorhome 4 Quad Screen 1080P HD Waterproof IR Rear + Side View Wired Backing Up DVR System Y3
- 【Full HD Quad Screen】1st to introduce capacitive touch button sensor to wired backup camera system, operating monitor more smoothly. WDR picture processing technology bring up 1080P image, vivid and sharp , don't overexposed, too dark, color cast. Can split to 1/2/3/4 screen mode.
- 【1080P Backup Camera】1 rear view cam + 2 side view cam, 16 infrared light, adjustable bracket, 1920*1080 resolution, sharp image, smart IR-CUT function, excellent night vision effort. Withstand -59°F~179°F operation temperature, IP69 waterproof, work well no matter how long it rains.
- 【Cyclic Record】Built-in upgraded recorder, 32G SD Card included. Supports the maximum storage 128G and loop recording. Easy to take photo/video via MODE button, is a powerful backup camera system for heavy duty. More view option: normal/mirror/flip/mir-flip.
- 【More Features】Easy to acheive the monitor's function via remote controller even though you are away from the monitor. 4pcs trigger wires for each camera, trigger delay can be set to return to the monitoring page automatically after 10S/20S/30S of the end of turning signal. Each channel can be adjusted separately and save settings on exit to suit for your habits. Parking guidelines ON/OFF.
- 【High Compatibility】Better reliability than Wi-Fi, supported 9-36V powersource. Can be wired for backup (reverse) or constant power. The best choices of backup camera system for RV, Trailer, Truck, Camper, Van, Motorhome, 5th wheel, Tractor, Pickup, Semi Truck, School Bus, Cargo Van, Boat, etc.Please search us for help first to solve it if you have any issues with using this product. The method to get ahold of us had highlighted on the user instruction.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 14:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up since it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process can also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some crucial points to help you choose the best backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer might be made up by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively simple and you can do it by yourself unlike when installing the wired one that should be carried out via a technician to make sure that all of the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so that they can give you enough view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you want to consider while purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are quite massive and one camera won't be capable to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to cover the entire back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire back view.