Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Xroose Digital Backup Camera + Large 9″ Recorder Monitor Kit for RV Trailer, FHD Rear Front Side View Reverse Cam and 1080P Screen for Backing Vehicle, Reversing Camper Truck Motorhome 5th Wheel, YX4
- 【Built-in 1080P Recorder as DVR】9 inch automotive backup camera 4 channel system supports the recording function can work as dash camera. Loop recording and easy to format and rewrite. 1080P FHD camera help you monitoring all the time, can provide real-time, efficient, straight-to-the-point proof in case of an accident.
- 【Multifunctional 9in LCD Screen 】Full HD 1080P resolution, two million pixels, bring you with the most vivid picture. Support full screen and 1/2/3/4 spilt screen recording. Guidelines ON/OFF, which meet the need of driver's, you can turn off if you don't need.
- 【1080P Rear + Side View Camera 】 IP69 high rate waterproof, no worries about the car wash or heavy rain. Operating temperatures from -59°F to 176°F. Supply 4 pin extension video cable and remote controller, easy to install and use. Front Rear Camera has been registered for patented, compare to the similar product on the market, no glass cover on the IR light, no reflected lights.
- 【Powerful Obeservation System】ARM DSPS High speed processor to get a Great Night Vision. BSP battery protection mechanism with less power consumption. Included 32GB SD card, occupied 7-10mb per mintue, can keep recording for at least 40hours. The maximum storage up to 128GB, Support:4 wireless cameras input/Loop recording/Format/Rewrite/spilt screen display/local playback/mirror and rotate option.
- ►High Compatiable for: RV Tailer Truck Box truck semi truck Fire Truck Work Truck Plow Truck Travel Trailer School Bus heavy duty Camper Tractor, the 5th Wheel,Motorhomes. Wide voltage power input:12-24V DC Power.Support mirror image and rotate image.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 14:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be happening at the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to backup his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process can be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few essential points that will help you choose the right backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer will likely be determined by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed by a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, select one to be able to give you enough view when reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are slightly large and one digicam won't be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.