Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Xroose Y2 Backup Camera with Monitor Kit, 1080P FHD Wired Rear Side View Cam + 7 inch Recorder Monitor for RV Trailer Truck Motorhome Camper, Waterproof IR Rearview Automotive Back Up System
- 【Real 1080P Picutre Quality】 3D noise reduction technology and WDR processor ensure the digital high definition picture quality, makes the picture more restored and vivid, won't make the picture overexposure or too dark. No delay, no interference, keep you safe on driving/reversing.
- 【Capacitive Touch Button】1st to introduce touch sensor onto screen button, operated more smoothly. Less the possibility of water-in, Xroose capacitive touch button monitor more durable than other 7in monitor system.
- 【Full HD Rear View Camera】16 infrared light, adjustable bracket, 1920*1080 resolution, sharp image, excellent night vision effort. Withstand -59°F~179°F operation temperature, IP69 waterproof, work well no matter how long it rains.
- 【Recording Function& Remote Control】Supports loop recording, local playback and format. Included 32GB SD card, maximum support 128GB memory card. Picture and video mode, normal and mirror view option. Easy to control it via button or remote controller.
- 【More Features】(1)Dashboard and windshield mount bracket (2)Parking assit On/Off (3)Full or dual screen display (4)9-36V power source (5)save settings when exit (6) The best choices of backup camera system for RV, Trailer, Truck, Camper, Van, Motorhome, 5th wheel, Tractor, Pickup, Semi Truck, School Bus, Cargo Van, Boat, etc.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that is taking place at the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process can also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential points to help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer will likely be made up through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike whilst installing the hardwired one which should be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one so that you can give you sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the display as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon while buying the backup camera. Some cars are reasonably large and one digital camera won't be able to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.