Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
XTU 2.5K Mirror Dash Cam with 12” IPS Touch Screen,Dual Lens Dash Camera, Front and Rear View Mirror Camera Waterproof Backup Camera,Sony Starvis Sensor,Parking Assistance and GPS Included
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cam: M12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 ×1440), enhance the video quality to brilliant and picturesque level. And the waterproof rear camera support 1080P, providing more remarkable details than 720P. High-resolution cameras ensure capturing vivid details of every little thing including license plates and letters from a distance at any time of the day, whether in daylight or lowlight conditions.
- 12″ IPS Full Touch Rectangle: Comes with a 12” super responsive IPS touch screen display, helps reduce contrast and in turn causes lesser stress on your eyes. It allows you to view the recorded video easily and to look at the rear view of your car clearly even on a sunny day. With outstanding display effect and split view function, you can see the front and rear view pictures at the same time.
- GPS & Wide FOV: It comes with an integrated GPS system that can provide accurate driving speed and current driving track. In case of any legal issue, you can use the footage as evidence as well.170°front lens and 160° for rear waterproof lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- Loop recording & G-Sensor: The micro SD card support, along with loop recording, means it'll record over the oldest files, saving you the hassle of emptying the memory card. With SD card up to 128 GB, you can store a large amount of footage. The G-sensor technology will automatically sense a collision and then lock the footage of the action before the accident and the time right after to help investigators determine just what happened.
- Parking Monitor & Time-Lapse: Parking monitor functions as a surveillance camera system while the vehicle is off. With a time-lapse parking configuration, the camera captures images using two frames per second instead of 15 frames per second that’s common with normal motion detection mode. Time-lapse format reduces the amount of footage on your memory card so it doesn’t fill up too fast, but will still capture anything that happens to your vehicle while it’s parked.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With smart screen split function, you can observe dual lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With built-in high-quality chip, WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. 6 layer glass lens enhances night vision in dark environment. License plate and other small wordings are clearly displayed.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Reversing Aid System; ③Parking Monitoring; ④GPS Function; ⑤G-Sensor; ⑥Collision boot recording; ⑦Loop Recording; ⑧Lane Departure Warning System; ⑨Video time Lapse;⑩Adjustable Display View Angle, etc 📢You can con-tact us to get the GVPlayer download link.
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【12 inch Larger IPS SPLIT SCREEN】- Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, PORMIDO 12"Square rear view mirror provides you a Ultra wide view of what's behind, minimizing the blind sports for safe driving/reversing. With smart screen split function, you can observe dual lens display simultaneously.
- 【Dual SONY SENSOR Lens for Higher Resolution】- Adopted Sony Sensor and WDR technology, you can get sharper DVR images from both front and rear dashcams in higher resolution at 1296P, especially brings you a starlight night vision-low light from other car's headlights.
- 【Unique Shaped Back Camera with Longer Extension Cable】- The packaged 33ft rear camera connecting cable fits various sizes of cars, such as SUV, Pickups, Camper, Vans, Sedans and Minivans, the smaller reverse camera can hide better on your car tail.
- 【Car Stereo Double Din】: 7.01"(L)*3.93"(H)*2.56"(W), 7 inch capacitive screen designed, for All Universal double din car stereo. With SD Card/USB/AUX-in/RCA port. Seven-color key backlights adjustable.
- 【D-Play/Mirror Link for Phone】Connect with mobile phone to access mobile phone contacts, email, notification, map navigation, music, video and other information(mirror link only for andriod 4.0-7.0 and ios 5s-7s)
- 【Bluetooth & FM Radio】Built-in Bluetooth hands-free call, phone book download and music play. With FM radio 18 preset station, which can search channels in full-automatic/semiautomatic/acurate adjustment ways
- ✅ 【DUAL CAMERA DISPLAY MODE ] The front and rear cameras record and display on the same screen at the same time, capturing real-time images, and more easily observe the road conditions in front and behind your car, making your driving more convenient and safer.(Need to set “View Mode” - “Split Screen”).
- ✅ 【ENHANCED SONY SENSOR】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, your image quality at low light environment will be clear, making your driving more safer at night. WDR technology balances the light, ensure Stable and Vivid Image.
- ✅ 【1296P STREAMING MEDIA WITH 170° WIDE ANGLE】 Built-in high-quality chip, front and back camera can record clear video with high resolution of full SHD1296P / FHD1080P. No blind spots, with a wide front view angle of 170°and a wide rear view angle of 150°, the license plate in your front and rear position and also the scenery on both sides of the road are clearly displayed. IP68 waterproof camera will catch a clear footage even in the rainy foggy cloudy day.
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 05:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 02:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important guides to help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will probably be made up by the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike when installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out via a technician to be sure that the entire internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with the intention to give you enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam should be able to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the screen as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other very important issue that you want to think about while buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are slightly huge and one camera won't be able to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.